• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    LOL! I am happy again, yay! I know now what to do if it happens again. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    No problem. Yes that very true, I would of done the same thing if you were down. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Aw well that is my personality. XD I really don't get angry. I get sad and frustrated, but never angry. I like being sweet. The word "mean" doesn't exist in my vocabulary. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Renji said:
    I am the same too..I am never really mean to a person..you agree right?

Yeah I totally agree. ^^ Your heart is like gold. =3 You are very sweet to everyone.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hehe, I sure do. XD

I am so glad I was off yesterday and I am off today! Yay! I had a rough week. x.x

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Me too, I am glad to see you again. ^^

I am here to stay, I don't care how busy I get...I will never leave. <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well, well. Dang I forgot about my club. ^^; Sorry about that, it just I don't go by member fan clubs too often anymore. But if I do, I post everyone clubs expect mine. XD

I finally caught up with Bleach. ^____^ I am so happy, took me two months.
    And now I want to download another anime. It is called "The Prince of Tennis". Looks very interesting. But I have to download about four epsiodes. >>; It has 178 epsiodes. That is a lot. And it comes in fours. It is a big file. Like 770MB! I was like man...I got to download them when I have nothing else to do like when I am at work or something. It will take time, but it will be fine.

Don't need to be sorry. It is all good. ^^ *hugs*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awww...you are very sweet yourself Mandy. :3 Good to see you! Well work has been fine. The most I work is 37 hours. I was off Saturday, yesterday, and now I am off today. ^^ So I needed that after working five days straight last week. I go back tomorrow, but it is early.

But other than that I been doing great. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am very happy to see you too Stevo. :3 I hope you been doing great.

Back