• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PIKAX's Event Pokemon/Item Giveaway

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Woohoo. I am very satisfied.

Good ol' PIKAX got me exactly what he said he would, and quickly too!
    Thanks a bunch.

Years
  • Anyone who said thank you is appreciated, considering I was a victim of missing events I thought I might help out those others who are less fortunate than the rest who can get the events because people sometimes make you pay a price for thesedvents if you've missed them or extreme trades and when the events are originally free why not just give away what I can offer to people. I'm not sure when the next time I'll be taking requests on this thread is but if you urgently are in need of a pichu or jirachi I do check this site everyday and I will see my visitor messages. So until next time I'm free this is it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumi~

✖ mon chéri ♥
    Years
  • Hey, was wondering if I could have the TRU Regigigas? FC is 0346 1263 5485; Joy.
    Just read your recent posts; my mistake. :C

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    Very interested in your Gamestop Jirachi && Gamestop Pichu

Check my thread in sig for haves. Danke. =]

Years
  • Hey
    do you have any shinys

Yes I only have a shiny glalie

Hey, was wondering if I could have the TRU Regigigas? FC is 0346 1263 5485; Joy.
    Just read your recent posts; my mistake. :C

No I do not sorry

fiilelrlelrlerlrelr

zCan I have the gamestp jirachi?

Yes but not tonight sorry

Can I please have a Gamestop Pichu and Gamestop Jirachi? I'm unable to get them where I live >.<

Yes but not tonight sorery

Very interested in your Gamestop Jirachi && Gamestop Pichu

Check my thread in sig for haves. Danke. =]

I'm not going to takew a peek because i do not have time right now but i do request a mew, mewtwo, TRU regigigas, TRU arceus, celebi, ho oh, lugia, or any of the dogs, OR any of the shinies if you are willing to help out this inventory.

To everyone there won't be any handouts tonight because I have tons of homework and i need to get sleep but definately tomorrow because I will be home at 4:00 to 4:30 and will be sitting around all day

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2016
    I have all of those lol....whichever one you want most for the Jirachi would be fine =]

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • looking at your gamestop pichu
    wat would u like for it?
    i got legendary and a few shinys

looking at your gamestop pichu
    wat would u like for it?
    i got legendary and a few shinys
    sadly its for my gf haha

Last edited:
    Back