• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pim

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    PokeMaster01: AFAIK=As Far As I Know
    PokeMaster01: Today's show is gonna be late
    PokeMaster01: The writers are fighting over which of the Frontier Brains they want to invite
    PokeMaster01: ::gets Pokeflute and plays it to tune out the squabbling in the writer's office::

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    TheForestG: I'll Destory you!!!

BigAfro: WHAT?

TheForestG: and after i'm done with you, i'll take down that punk Ash kethechm!

[HeroXD, has returend]

HeroXD: Ash! Chiper is having a plan to capture pok?mon and turn them evil just like Team Rocket! so don't be surprized if your pikachu starts acting strange

HeroXD: Maybe you should invite the dome ace. you met him aleready,right? or is the dome ace a she? it's hard to tell

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    PokeMaster01: Heavenly wind, carry us to the fountain of power! Esuna!

::TheForestG is now healed!::
    PokeMaster01: We resolved the dispute over the Brains...
    LadyCascade: How so?
    PokeMaster01: Give those I have met their own show.

Years
    [Beep_beep_boodlo_eep_boop ([][]'M[][]) logging on]
    Beep_beep_boodlo_eep_boop: Ash! Celebi! Misty! How good to combine your bodies with strings of garbage data and then violently destroy you with-
    I mean, see you!
    Heh... heh... ummmmm.... (gulp)

Years
    Beep_beep_boodlo_eep_boop: Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh....
    Hey, look at the time!! I'm going to be late for my pixel styling appointment!
    [Beep_beep_boodlo_eep_boop logging off]

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    HeroXD: a club? i've been get a lot of e-mails telling me about a club. but each time i click on the link a virus comes instead!

TheForestG: i was watching megaman the other day, and they said that the WWW* would team up with cipher

*OOC: if you don't know what WWW mean megaman style it means World 3

BIC:
    HeroXD: but why would cipher team up with the WWW?

TheForestG: problary to stop all this IMing between us pok?mon and trainers!

Back