• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pink Cream Deck [Psychic/Colorless]

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Hey there. It's been a while since I played the TCG, so I thought I should get some second thoughts on my deck. How does it sound?

HGSS:
    Miltank x4
    Moomoo Milk x4
    Chansey x3
    Cleffa

Great Encounters:
    Leftovers x4

Mysterious Treasures:
    Blissey x2
    Happiny x4

Rising Rivals:
    Eevee x2

Majestic Dawn:
    Health Energy x4
    Bronzor x4
    Bronzong
    Espeon x4
    Eevee x2
    Mom's Kindness x4

Secret Wonders:
    Miltank x2

Psychic Energy x18

The idea was to keep my losses at a minimum by healing a lot. The Cleffa is there because... well, I didn't really know what else to use there, so I thought I could use it to "stall." So I don't know if I need that, or the Mom's Kindness cards. I also really like the Espeon from Reviving Legends/Unleashed, but from my understanding, it isn't available in English? So I went with the one from Majestic Dawn instead.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Years
    You can't have more than 4 of any Pokemon, and you have 6 Miltank. Also, what's the point in stalling by healing if there's nothing you're building up while you're stalling? Getting some Double Colorless Energy would speed your deck up, but this is a very slow deck. You need some cards that seek out Pokemon and energy from your deck, such as Roseanne's Research, Pokemon Communication, Pokemon Collector, and Bebe's Search. I'd try using a Rising Rivals Nidoqueen or two to give yourself some more consistent healing and an alternative to Blissey and Espeon for attacking. As for Cleffa, the Chatot from Majestic Dawn could be an alternative to use in it's place.

I have more tips, but most are contingent on which of my above suggestions you take.

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2010
    Oh, I didn't realize you couldn't have more than 4 of one type of pokemon (I thought it was just no more than 4 of a card). Thanks, I'll fix that, so it'll have 2 of the HGSS ones and 2 of the Majestic Dawn ones.

I think I'd like to get rid of the stalling altogether, since, like you said, there isn't much of a point. I could replace Cleffa and two of Mom's Kindness with 1 Roseanne's Research and 2 Bebe's Search. I like the Nidoqueen, too. I figure I could get rid of some of the Happinies since Chansey doesn't need them. Also changed the Bronzor to 2, didn't realize how many I had.

So here's what I have now.

HGSS:
    Miltank x2
    Moomoo Milk x2
    Chansey x3

Great Encounters:
    Leftovers x4

Mysterious Treasures:
    Blissey x2
    Happiny x2
    Nidoran♀ x2

Rising Rivals:
    Eevee x2
    Bebe's Search x2
    Nidoqueen
    Nidorina x2

Majestic Dawn:
    Health Energy x4
    Bronzor x2
    Bronzong
    Espeon x4
    Eevee x2
    Mom's Kindness x2

Secret Wonders:
    Miltank x2
    Roseanne's Research

Psychic Energy x18

How does that look?

Years
    It looks better... could use some Rare Candy, though, to speed up the evolutions. And it would make it easier to go from Happiny to Blissey, since you could do it the turn it was Happiny was played and skip Chansey in the progression. It can help in getting any of your other Pokemon out faster, as well, though I prefer to just use it for Stage 2s. I'd run 4 Rare Candy, personally. You could probably get 1 or two if you buy 5 packs of HGSS Unleashed (which is in stores now in the States).

And cut out 4 or 5 Psychic energy. Maybe replace one or two with a Double Colorless Energy, or with some of the trainers I've been suggesting.

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
    It is not bad meaning, but i think this deck don't work for tournaments...
    For fun playing: Great building! Sure if it is your first deck in a long period!

Back