• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel and conversation story artist here for hiring!

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
Days
  • Hey guys,

Designing a game and need a person that is good at pixel art and conversation-based story art? Well, I'm here to help!

While I have tried to take a programming course in the past, I have found that I'm more of the artistic kind when doing in-game conversations and pixel art! 32×32 is my preferred style, though I also do 16×16.

When it comes to story art, I may struggle with plotlines and leading this category, but as an assistant, I can easily plan out conversations within a given storyline, provided that there is another person ready to edit and get the conversations integrated into the story.

Message me below if you need help!

Years
  • Hi there, Charcadet121! My small team and I could really use your help for conversation-driven storyline help and pixel art design. Are you still available to ask me any questions on Discord?

Back