• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    I just did a shadow Charmander! This is by far my best sprite yet! Can someone rate it please?

Last edited:

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
    well the tail...didnt reelly put much effort into it. i got the pose from de 8th movie when mew ish on a bubble with
    pikachu heheh

OK ok its colored WORSHIP IT MORE!!
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    Umm Vaati, I think you should Mind your manners, spriters post their works of art here, they arent failures, they are good because they worked hard on them, so Vaati stop being Rude before I report you for saying we are all failures. also vaati, just because you think you are better then them you arent so listen, keep your rude comments to yourself before they cause a flame war......

so just because they dont look like expert peices of work it doesnt mean you should thrash them for nothing, Vaati , so I suggest keeping those comments to yourself they worked hard on their art, and because they did, it still is good, no matter what they took time out of their lives, and they worked hard, apreciate them dont thrash them for nothing, their art is still good so respect everybody before I report you

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    You all, spriters on PC have got to see this. Crystal Clair finally did a sprite where
    there is loads of dithering
    not too many colors are used
    and black is of plenty
    behold
    the sprite that only has four colors besides black and white
    and uses default paint colors
    Pixel Art Lounge

Whadda ya think? I took a risk by using the pallet of spriters' nightmares and taking a chance I thought I would never take
    I was entirely inspired after I created my first custom emblem in MarioKart ds.
    I hope I did good. After all, I took a risk

Years
    Pixel Art Lounge
    ..:white_wolf:.. very nice but you need at least three shades without as i tell people BLACK outlines but still very cute and a very cute pose you made there. and the paws look uhhh... :-( very bad only the one fully visible.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Draginis said:
    I don't get that much either. Do you mean since no one gives good crit anymore?

You win.

Basically many of you are failing because many of you are giving crappy, spammy reviews, like "Ohhh coool 9.55/10) and not elaborating why, some of you hve somehow improved without mass critisism, many of the good critics have left now, and anyone who comes out with "OHHH I luv it 9/10 it looks cool" or something along those lines is just spamming and breaking rule number 5 from the HotS rules.

God's golden child: As far as I know two mods have already seen me post that, neither one has removed it nor asked me to edit my post, and you may report me, you really think that saying what I said is ban material?? Good luck getting me banned ^_- And for the record I have never said I am better than everyone here, but I know for a fact I am better than the very large majority at giving a actual wholesome post giving proper feedback on a sprite/ other pixel art related article(such as a sprite comic). And as far as my spriting abilities are concerned, well if people of high respect down pixetendo give me there praise(the forum of TSR, yes that's right, if I done full sheets there's a good chance they'ed be on there.) Whereas mixes get shunned, here it's the oppesite.

It would appear that a few people still know how to critisise, well done Eevee lady, well done! *salutes*

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I'll Rate Your Pixelart, Eevee Lady.

Well It Could Be Great If There Were More Colours. Outline Is Bit Choppy. There Is No Shading, Not Even Colors, In Stomach. Did Someone Shot That Raichu Whit Cannonball? Add More Shading To It And It Will Be T3h Perfect ^^

7/10

Look At THIS! It's My Best Fusion Ever!

Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    Erm, Vaati. Yes, you are allowed to say things, but to a certain extent. But do you think calling people failures is somewhat helpful in anyway? It was just a mere insult. It can only offend and discourage people. So refrain from posting any insults.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Ah, but Siggeh dear, nearly every review most of them give is far from helpful either, if I was to say "you are all great spriters" which isn't helpful at all either no one would of cared.

Years
    Yes but that doesn't excuse you from the fact that you should be accurate about what you say on here, try to express your views a little differently without having to pass out something that may seem like an offense. As I've said, you're allowed to say things to a certain extent, and 'Failures' is a word that would be best to kept to yourself.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Then dear what words may one use that would be deemed acceptable by the rule breaking spriters here?

LOLZ my character re done, fully custom.(I bet I'll get no comments, if I do they'll most likely be spammy)
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    RDG's been on pimp my zombie.

Well I haven't seen much of your new style only that un finished scene and that black mage. You've done the blur well much better then I could. Shading's pretty good still much better then I ever could. ??; I'm liking it, More to come?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    You phail Vaati! You are such a failure XD

Now... This is a very nice sprite! Congrats.

Ok... I am not going to say what's good with it, just the bad things XD

The right leg looks a bit strange... Like it's deattached from the rest of the body. The fet look like ungulas(yes I used a dictionary XD). And I don't really like pillow shading. Oh and the blur effect was done in a rush.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back