• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    That venosaur does NOT look blue XD

Can you show me the original sprites? >>;

What I ment is that they are revamps.

here they are:

I changed this:
    Pixel Art Lounge

into this:
    Pixel Art Lounge

I did the same with the other ones. They are from Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow Version.

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    I'm an expert in the MM sprites, so i made a new one. Ultra Generation Diveman. Why Ultra Generation? He has a lighter color of armor and more shaded white parts...
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    DarkPegasus said:
    Well,there are rules,and there is a faq right after the user CP,so he shouldn't double post,and Alex and/or Sykor has been here a lot more time than you and jambo have been together!

How long has Sykora been here then? 4, 5 maybe 6 years? that, i am interested in...

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Well,there are rules,and there is a faq right after the user CP,so he shouldn't double post,and Alex and/or Sykor has been here a lot more time than you and jambo have been together!
    1. Obviously
    2. No one reads faqs, people who do/care to read a faq are strange IMO
    3. He doesn't know that
    4. We were all n00bs back in a day
    5. No one cares if they've been here together longer

I made Link on a horse. Not too special. Took 5 minutes.
    Cool! Could use some editing though, mainly, because it doesn't look like Link. ^^;;

How long has Sykora been here then? 4, 5 maybe 6 years? that, i am interested in...
    Again, who really cares how long you've been here... it doesn't constitute you being a better person, nor does it demand respect

Sapphire_Dragon said:
    <insert sprites here>
    ^^ comment pls

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    Those are good. I like the one at night! 10/10

I made some new revamps:

Blue Version Mewtwo:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Yellow Version Nidoking:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Yellow Version Seadra:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    mageslayer99 said:
    I've been here lurking for 1 year. More than you at least.
    SD-Finally, someone rips that. I can do more with that. ^_^
    EDIT:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Chad Assassin. I have a like of recolouring sheets.
    EDIT2: SD, the more accurate sheet I have looks really weird when I recolour it.

Last edited:

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Cool. ^_^ Perhaps you should start editing... they'd probably look kickass. ^_^

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Speacial method to recoloring? Is it the one where you right click the color to replace, left click the one you want, and control all right click, cut, and paste?

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    It's basically because some colors such as clothes appear in the body parts as well, which is why it's weird

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Nice pokemon!However there doesnt seem to have a tail in the back sprite.And you used Gligars sting for feet?Anyway i give it 8/10

Well heres something i have been working for a while:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Is it any good?

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    You should make it more circly, also, it's a bad idea to use black for an outline. ^^ Use a darker shade or something else. Also, you may want 3 or more shades, or better use of dithering. A full animation would be good as wel, as the poses in the sheet don't make one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back