• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
    oops i forgot the tail in the back and no to the gligar thing (i'll fix the back soon) :D edit: I fixed the back.
    Pixel Art Lounge

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    They're nice, though when I stare at the Dewgong for like 20 seconds, it made a dewgong with light in my eyes and on my computer screen. I don't know, it could be because I'm on the computer all the time and staring at it for prolonged periods of time is starting to hurt my eyes. Anyway, I have some sprites to post up.

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Comments and construtive critisim is very much appreciated.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Sapphire_Dragon said:
    You should make it more circly, also, it's a bad idea to use black for an outline. ^^ Use a darker shade or something else. Also, you may want 3 or more shades, or better use of dithering. A full animation would be good as wel, as the poses in the sheet don't make one.
    Sykora said:
    Make the outline a deeper shade of red or a lighter shade of black. That way it won't clash.
    Thanks,il do that.Also i did use 3 or more shades for the Voltorb,but maybe i made the color thrust in(thats dithering,right?)with too much of the darkest red in the sprites.Thanks though.Il finish it.

LannyZ443

ROAR!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    The Lapras mixes are good, but consider coloring the whole sprite instead of cutting and pasting. For example, Color the Lapras body green on the Venapras. Other than that, PERFECTAMONDO!!

Years
    Sykora said:
    I've been here lurking for 1 year. More than you at least.

i've been friends with jambo since 1995. that was the original point.

Here's a couple of sprites i made for sm ppl:

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

And one of my own that I did 4 fun:

Pixel Art Lounge

What do u think of them?

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    Here's my newest fusion, Aladeoxzard. Tell me what u think of it and if u want u can adopt it but give me credit =)

Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    Spartan06's Sprites > My Sprites

His OWN mine. Those r scratch aren't they? I wish I could sprite like that!

About the Gyarados/Onix thing, it was a very hard one to make, and it had to be a little squashed to be 64x64. I had to take a couple of colours off of non-body parts.

Yay for Harry Potter Spinda!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    no, he already stated in our pound thread that he used this other site with sprites on

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    More rips from an insane person.

Towns
    Pixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art Lounge

Islands
    Pixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art LoungePixel Art Lounge

Yes, I do realize that most of these sheets ARE on tSR... however, most of them do not have maps of the houses included which is the only reason why I re-ripped everything. :P Also, I do realize that some of them are messy, I tried to organize it the best I could.

Oh, by the way,

Do you think this sheet stole from here?

Also, do you thin this and this stole from this and this? Respectively.

Please answer, this is VERY, VERY important.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back