• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    here is my grovyle coloured charizard and gardevoir coloured dragonair =)

Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Shuko said:
    This is s a sprite I tried to do for DarkPegasus. Unfortunately, it came out pretty bad. What would you guys recommend I do to fix it up? The pic he gave me to use as a reference can be found here .
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Let me start off by saying... That looks flippin awesome! Now, as for the suggestions you asked for, maybe make the right wing slightly larger? Also, where the right wing meets the arm, you should drop the bottom part of the wing down a bit so it's similar to the lefts. Eh, if I didn't explain myself well let me know. =\

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Tendo said:
    Let me start off by saying... That looks flippin awesome! Now, as for the suggestions you asked for, maybe make the right wing slightly larger? Also, where the right wing meets the arm, you should drop the bottom part of the wing down a bit so it's similar to the lefts. Eh, if I didn't explain myself well let me know. =\

There. I edited it. I'm going to have to scrap it off anyway, tho, 'cause he wanted a sprite he could use as an avatar! XD He gave me the upper half that he'd been working on, and really all he needed were some legs, so I'll just use his upper half and create some legs for it. Lemme tell you though; creating legs for this one was a pain in the arse anyway. I may have made my own upper half, but that didn't make it any easier! X- I wonder if making them smaller will be any easier?

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hmm... i'm new to spriting so go easy on me. i had a rediculous idea that it might be fun to sprite fighting game characters... so far i've made ivy from soul calibur and rock from fatal fury... rock's hair and ivy's blade gave me a lot of grief. so, is there any constructive criticism?? please, i want to become a spriting obsessed weirdo.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Shuko said:
    This is s a sprite I tried to do for DarkPegasus. Unfortunately, it came out pretty bad. What would you guys recommend I do to fix it up? The pic he gave me to use as a reference can be found here .
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Thats so good! The only thing that I can see you can fix is the right wing. :D
    rsgh5 said:
    hmm... i'm new to spriting so go easy on me. i had a rediculous idea that it might be fun to sprite fighting game characters... so far i've made ivy from soul calibur and rock from fatal fury... rock's hair and ivy's blade gave me a lot of grief. so, is there any constructive criticism?? please, i want to become a spriting obsessed weirdo.
    Those are good, Ivy looks great, lol. :P

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Great looking sprites. Ivy's butt is HUGE... O_O;
    I think I know what you like most about Ivy. XD
    Now, for constructive criticism...

Ivy's butt should be toned down slightly maybe? I get the feeling that she isn't wearing any panties when I look at that sprite. Rock looks fine.
    Spartan06 said:
    here are my first attempts at fusions =) i hope u like them.

Absoling:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Suibereon:
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Nice looking sprites. Could use a little work though...

Absoling:
    -The thing on Absoling's arm looks way out of place.
    -The sprite could also use a bit of touching up around the circle on it's belly.

Suibereon:
    - The white bow looking things need to be uniformed. If you have one on the left arm, shouldn't you also have one on the right?

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
    Years
    Tendo said:
    He has had his warning.

What you do make looks great though. Whose head is that on the sprite? Look weird. o.o;

QUOTE]

Thanks. I tried my best. It?s Geodude?s head. I put it on Beedrill.

Here are some new ones:

Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Tendo said:
    Great looking sprites. Ivy's butt is HUGE... O_O;
    I think I know what you like most about Ivy. XD
    Now, for constructive criticism...

Ivy's butt should be toned down slightly maybe? I get the feeling that she isn't wearing any panties when I look at that sprite. Rock looks fine.

Nice looking sprites. Could use a little work though...
    ya... um, i just took the parsol lady's backside shape for that... ivy is pretty much just parsol lady with her left leg down, with phoebe's right arm, and the sparkly lady's (forgets name...) head. and then it was just recolored to look like ivy+whip thingy. and do you really think rock looks fine?... i had trouble coloring his head... ah well. i'll go tone down ivy's backside and report back. probably along with a streetfighter character... either guile or dhalsim (probably)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    A new 8-bit sprite of me and a samurai. I have some more but I don't feel like sharing right now. Pixel Art Lounge Pixel Art Lounge

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Pixel Art Lounge

<3

A recent sprite. How is it?
    It's alright. Lessen up on the black a bit, tone down the skirt and I'll <3 it.

Rate my roofs and my two houses. One's a Pokemon center. I did the tile roof myself. I didn't rip it from RSE.
    I wish more people would show off architecture than the usual mixes, recolors and trainer sprites.
    Nice rips/edits.

I made more sprites... along with a little bowl of rice.
    Nice. Tail Doesn't look attached though.

A new 8-bit sprite of me and a samurai. I have some more but I don't feel like sharing right now.
    Work on the anatomy a bit.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Nice rips/edits
    Actually, everything was made by me, even the tile roofs. If you look closely, they're in a different style than the RSE so it would be "Nice customs/edits" because I like to edit my customs for more of a variety.
    Actually, I'd like some advice on my Pokemon center. Something about it doesn't feel right. Should I make it taller, add more architectural design, make it longer/wider? I need to know becasue it's for my region and I cant mess anything up.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Nice rips/edits
    Actually, everything was made by me, even the tile roofs. If you look closely, they're in a different style than the RSE so it would be "Nice customs/edits" because I like to edit my customs for more of a variety.
    Actually, I'd like some advice on my Pokemon center. Something about it doesn't feel right. Should I make it taller, add more architectural design, make it longer/wider? I need to know becasue it's for my region and I cant mess anything up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

100% Free handed sprite, I drew, scaned, colored, and sized it down. What do you all think?
    Pixel Art Lounge

Sprite comics are done like this, right?
    WOW! Thats a great sprite Lady DD. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back