• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Yami_Zidane said:
    Heh... n00bs.
    Well its been quite a while since i had a go at spriting but i tryed, ****it i tried!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    opinons are welcomed as usuall XD
    Looks really great, and is the mane custom?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Hmmm, they're okay, but the trainer needs a little work. It looks a little too much like the Steven sprite you used as a base, and you could give more shading to the laghtsaber (if it is a lightsaber, I'm not sure). The 2nd one could use a bit more of Igglybuff's details.

I have my newest scratch sprite, a Fakemon Fire Kitten named Purrken!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    It must be hugged, it's so cute... *hugs and gets burned*

~Ho-Roudon

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    ?Ho-Roudon? said:
    Hmmm, they're okay, but the trainer needs a little work. It looks a little too much like the Steven sprite you used as a base, and you could give more shading to the laghtsaber (if it is a lightsaber, I'm not sure). The 2nd one could use a bit more of Igglybuff's details.

I have my newest scratch sprite, a Fakemon Fire Kitten named Purrken!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    It must be hugged, it's so cute... *hugs and gets burned*

~Ho-Roudon

Wow...that looks really good Ho-Roudon. Not really any complaints. Here's my fire cat. :P

Pixel Art Lounge

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Shadow Scizor said:
    I made a pre-evolution for the raven thing. Rate both,please.
    Pixel Art Lounge
    ---->
    Pixel Art Lounge

The anatomy on the wings could use some work. I know wings are hard, though. I've had some struggles with wings myself. The only other major problem I see is the eye on the right sprite. It has a goofy looking dip in it. :\ Other than that, pretty good job. :P

Years
    Nusegi said:
    oh, Blazin Espio, can i use ur couple sprite?????
    I'll change it, u wont even recognize it, i just want the femenine sprite.
    well that femenine sprite is a character of signomi's and I sprited it myself so if the femenine sprite is there I WILL RECONGNIZE IT

and yami nice sprite, and gotta love your msn display pic O.o

Megafuz:fire kitty=cutest fire type thing about

Ho-oh(insert rest of name):its pretty good

and Shadow scizor: a decent effort but it just doesn't look pokemon like O.o

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Yami_Zidane said:
    Heh... n00bs.
    Well its been quite a while since i had a go at spriting but i tryed, ****it i tried!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    opinons are welcomed as usuall XD
    That's a pretty good sprite you got there ^_^ The only thing that bugs me is that the lower part of the mane doesn't look natural.
    Looks really great, and is the mane custom?
    I believe the mane has been taken from tauros.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Well... the mane isnt custom, its from a Tauros and it seemed to have you all stumped, but now you know XD

Years
    my sprites.

nice sprite, yami!

shadow scizor, your sprites are fantastic! however, there could be improvement on the shading. can i have permission to edit the lizard-y one to show how you could make the shading more realistic?

Years
    sure thing. if you've got a particular sprite you want edited, attach it to a post or link me.

everybody, i'll post some of my sprites once i have a big enough post count.

Years
    Hollietree said:
    nice sprite, yami!

shadow scizor, your sprites are fantastic! however, there could be improvement on the shading. can i have permission to edit the lizard-y one to show how you could make the shading more realistic?
    Sure, you can edit him. I'd love to improve the sprites in any way, especially shading.

Years
    oookay here's the edit

Pixel Art Lounge

as you can see, i've increased the lighting and made it more dramatic in general. i've tried to make the tail less stiff. i've made the light source more consistant, etc.

Years
    Holy... :surprised That looks even better than some of the official game sprites now!
    Do you think you can edit the raven one in my sig?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back