• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    bme.png

For a sprite duel on another forum.

comment please.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    vaati said:
    bme.png

For a sprite duel on another forum.

comment please.
    Is that a modern black mage or something o.O Well anyways... I can't see anything wrong with the shading and the anatomy seems okay to me... 9/10

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    magon2.PNG

I fixed Magon up a bit. A cookie to anyone who can figure out what I did, without dissecting the sprite.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Let's see... you changed his hands into claws, and you made the tail less pointy. Am I right? Anyhow...
    Aquenix.png

Meh newest fakie, Aquenix, the Elemental of the Water. Rate it. Love it. Ph33r.

~Ho-Roudon

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Well, actually, I FIXED the claws, got rid of this litle stick-out bit on the tail and got rid of soem overlap on the tip.
    I love your Aquenix. the spots look a bit too flat, though, so 8/10.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Actually, they're not spots, they're bubbles that are floating around it, though that's a bit hard to see... Anyway, rate the following sprite, please!
    Tempryu.png

My favorite fake of all time, Tempryu, the Dragon of the Air. Bow down before it's cloudinesh...

~Ho-Roudon

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
  • I like it ?Ho-Roudon? nice pose. I have a stupid question. Is like half of its body blue and the other half like grey....?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Well, the lower half of it's body is covered in a cloudlike substance, but it is still kinda semi-solid. So, yeah ^_~

~Ho-Roudon

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
  • New stuffs here its a pic of me . what i was wearing today. i kinda like it. MS paint once again ??

me ? of myself

Years
  • Hi. I'm wondering if anyone has a sprite of the R/S Pokemon Egg, unedited, seeing as I can't find one anywhere else. Thanks!

Oh, and a few reviews:

Latias Lover, your sprite is dark. Try using the shades from the official Umbreon sprite to lighten it up a little. Otherwise, it's good! ^^

.:Whitewolf:., I see a few errors with your sprite. The tones on the shirt look rather odd, and I can't see any shading on them. Also, the Pokeball doesn't appear to have shading either. Still, I like the undershirt and sneakers. ^^

Hope this helps! ^^

Years
  • Ultimate Latios said:
    Well I Got Bored And Did This Mutant Thing...

j7dw93.png
    Aww... That's cute! *shot* The base is Natu, if I'm not mistaken. ^^

Anyway, What do you think of my newest scratch? It was requested by Eevee Lady.

eeveeumbreonscratch4mp.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back