• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
    Omega Latios said:
    ...Please Rate ^^

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

Pixel Art Lounge

lol sorry for not rating i like the

n1dker 8.6/10
    n1dl6o 9.9/10 or jst a simple 10/10
    n1dmhs 8.4/10
    n1dmqd 8/10

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    I Like It, But It's Only A Recolor. Revamp Is Adding More Shades To GBC Pok?mon Sprite. You Just Took Colors From GBA Pok?mon Sprite And Recolorled It. But Cause It Is Your First, I Think It's Pretty Good ^^

Years
    coolmaster said:
    Clickie! <== My first fusion ever! XD
    It's good for a first fusion. ^^ I'd reccommend recoloring Igglybuff to look like Pichu as well, though.

Anyway, can somebody rate my Avatar? I made if for the Sprite Contest. I've fallen in love with it. XD

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    it acrually looks like a repose of it better than the oringinal
    dont use it as an evo use it as the actual pokemon!!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    W00T! I just finished making pixel art of Misty, my second favourite anime girl of all time and my favourite Pok?mon character
    Pixel Art Lounge
    what do you think of it?

Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    W00T! I just finished making pixel art of Misty, my second favourite anime girl of all time and my favourite Pok?mon character
    Pixel Art Lounge
    what do you think of it?
    It's pretty good; I can't draw people at all, ever. I have a few crits, though:

1. The left hand (To us, not to her) is a little odd. It looks more like a blob than a hand.

2. There are a few jogs in the border. Try to straighten them out.

3. The bottom of the shoes is too flat. It looks a bit unnatural.

Other than that, it's okay! Again, I say: It's much better than anything I can do.

tymime

Action Gamemaster
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    I'm looking for the item sprite for Brick Piece from FR/LG... does anybody have it? I need it for a sprite comic. Thanks!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    It's pretty good; I can't draw people at all, ever. I have a few crits, though:

1. The left hand (To us, not to her) is a little odd. It looks more like a blob than a hand.

2. There are a few jogs in the border. Try to straighten them out.

3. The bottom of the shoes is too flat. It looks a bit unnatural.

Other than that, it's okay! Again, I say: It's much better than anything I can do.
    I am aware of the hand -.- I just couldn't get it to look right ;_; Anyway... thanks for the comments and criticism ^_^
    It looks great^^I wish I could do that
    Anyone can make pixel art if he/she really wants to ^_^ But you have to be patient. I started of as a crappy spriter, then I became a decent fuser, soon after, I began mixing trainer sprites and even tried to make a scratch sprite, which turned out horrible -.- Then, before I knew what had happened, I began making pixel art and scratch sprites. I didn't have a clue how to make human characters when I made the Misty pa, but inspiration hit me and I had a good reference pic.

But as I said before, you can make pixel art if you really want to ^_^ Just get yourself a good reference pic and remember, the zoom system and the straight line tool are your friends. Your art doesn't need to be perfect at first, as long as you practice, you'll just keep on improving ^_~
    Its good, but get rid of the black outlines on it
    Maybe I should... I kinda like the black outlines though *eye rolling* Perhaps it would look better without black outlines, but I'm feeling lazy right now -_-

pokexproduction

Lil' Miss Azn
    Years
    Smarties-kun said:
    Anyone can make pixel art if he/she really wants to ^_^ But you have to be patient. I started of as a crappy spriter, then I became a decent fuser, soon after, I began mixing trainer sprites and even tried to make a scratch sprite, which turned out horrible -.- Then, before I knew what had happened, I began making pixel art and scratch sprites. I didn't have a clue how to make human characters when I made the Misty pa, but inspiration hit me and I had a good reference pic.

But as I said before, you can make pixel art if you really want to ^_^ Just get yourself a good reference pic and remember, the zoom system and the straight line tool are your friends. Your art doesn't need to be perfect at first, as long as you practice, you'll just keep on improving ^_~

Thanks for the tips^^I'll see how I do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back