• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    its kawaii lil chikorita, i think the heads bigger than its body you need to fix that and the tail looks like its comming out of its butt, really a good effort though, i'd say the paws are small too, on the other hand it looks like a pokemon that will evolve try an evolution chain! its so kawaii, keep on working on it and i think it will turn out to be good, one other thing the shadings off, try identifying a light source, i hope i wasn't to mean, i'm only trying to help you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Hey, can someone rate this Articuno repose I did? I took the FR/LG sprite of Fearow and edited it, if you couldn't figure that out... :P
    Pixel Art Lounge

Enjoy!
    ?HR?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    �Ho-Roudon� said:
    Hey, can someone rate this Articuno repose I did? I took the FR/LG sprite of Fearow and edited it, if you couldn't figure that out... :P
    Pixel Art Lounge

Enjoy!
    ?HR?

I advise you move the wings up a pixel or two.

Part from that it's pretty good.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    maxxa said:
    well no furrpets face and feet are from furret but its meant to be a whole new pokemon im not too sure about the colour sceme either should i keep it or make it black n white? O.o looks pika revamps!
    Pixel Art Lounge
    Pixel Art Lounge
    can i have some crit plz?

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Those are really good Maxxa. They are better then i could do most likely, on Pokemon, idk I geuss i will have to do some pokemon and let you rate them. But if i msut say you did a good job on the shading and the outline, from what i can tell, look good too.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Blazikenlvl100 said:
    This is 100% scratch hope you like it

Pixel Art Lounge

It's a little crooked on the outline... and it looks quite CREEPY... but it's better pixel art than I cand do...

Anyway, here's new Inu Sprites of mine, this time Youkai InuYasha:
    Pixel Art Lounge

It's an edit from my previous custom Inu...

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Nice, you should try doing a pokemon style Inuyasha though, aka a trainer and overworld sprites.
    I can't do custom Pokemon-style trainers, but I can do edits and overworlds...
    I actually did do a Gary edit some time ago, making him look sort'a like InuYasha:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Years
    I've outdone myself.

Pixel Art Lounge

It's a sprite of a fakemon of mine, Pyribun, done for Omega Latios' Pokemon RPG. It's probably the best scratch I've ever made. ^^

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    ZephyrPlusle said:
    I've outdone myself.

Pixel Art Lounge

It's a sprite of a fakemon of mine, Pyribun, done for Omega Latios' Pokemon RPG. It's probably the best scratch I've ever made. ^^
    That's really good! *I'd give it a 9.9/10 if not 10/10*

Years
    One more. Wow, I've really outdone myself on the scratching today. ^^

Pixel Art Lounge

T'was done for a contest. Yeah, I know the anatomy is sort of messed up. I can never get it right...

Years
    MysticaLugia said:
    Pixel Art Lounge

Enjoy!
    ?HR?
    nice, but the fur on its chest needs its outline fixed up, and the right wing is not attached properly at the back, very nice though, 6/10

ZP those fakemon are just adorable! i like how you do fire, its excellent.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    i loooove pichu so i did a repose based on minun and plusle's poses becuase ive been told they were both based on pichu
    Pixel Art Lounge
    and now a pichu scratch and named it chuupy
    Pixel Art Lounge

Last edited:

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    I'm so suprised at how many pixel artists are here. Its great to see so much stuff being made. Browsing through various threads I'm noticing theres alot of talent here.

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    dudes can you rate my sprite or whatever its fresh of ms paint

Pixel Art Lounge

look familiar see if you can guess so evaluate away

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back