• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

PBFHDude

Fire Type Trainer
    Years
    Redid some shading and outlines.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Shasjas, your Smeargle, also, looks more like a devamp. The outlining is too black and the only thing that looks really good is the paint on the tail (it's perfect, actually). Maybe you should also let up a bit on the shading.

PBFHDude, that's fine. But it's not 80x80 pixels. . Once you make it 80x80, it'll be up! ^^​

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    Okay, try this on for size...
    Entei(Gold)(Redone to look less round)

Rhyhorn(Silver)(Claw Outline Redone)(?)
    Now whats wrong with my Rhyhorn, you said " I'm still not diggin' your Rhyhorn" so what does that mean, outline, color, shadading, general? Help me help you, help me help you, help me help you.....

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yep, that's what I meant. In short, all four are accepted.

As for your question, JollyRoger, I just didn't like it in general. I think it was the anatomy.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    All right, the list has finally been given a complete update, so I hope it's easier to differentiate the Pokémon, the sprite, and the the spriter from the other Pokémon, sprites, and spriters.​

Years
    Could i do Meganium, Suicune and Typhlosion for you please? Haven't read through fully, so if they're reserved then that's fine but if not i'd like to give them a shot.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Just did the Houndoom front sprite, here it is! Main this thing is a pain, I had to totally redo the black part, euk.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    giradalkia, you don't need to reserve anything, you can just do them.

Eos, it looks nice, but the tail needs some sprucing up.​

Back