• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Just did Blissey. Before anyone says there is too much black outline, PLEASE look at the DPPt sprite. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Hun, seriously, the way the DPPt sprites' outlines are aren't important. The only things that are important are: The coloring and shading. Some of the DPPt sprites' outlines are pretty bad.

Anyway, now that I got that out of the way, Blissey is accepted.​

DarkEevee

Soon to be Fire Gym Leader
    Years
    I'll put some in, I just have to resize all 8 or something of them to 80x80. One of the ones that will be put in is the one in my Avatar, if that's okay..

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    I made Porygon, but ugh, it didn't come out well. If anyone wants to fix it, be my guest. I give up.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Primeape is accepted. However, Persian is not. First off, there's too much black outline around its front paws. Secondly, its tail needs to be slimmer.​

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    This sprite was a pain, and you can decline it if you want, its not one of my better works.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

The mouthes were evil!!

Back