• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixels of Smash

-Smash

Lv.86 Pixel Artist
Years
  • I shall elaborate.

PhotobucketUpld-925.png

deeelove

Dradradra drama BEATZZ
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    i believe these are just fantastic. They are awesome!

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • I think you should do Interior Designing
    those 8-bit sprites of yours looks sexy every time you post another. I think you should also make an 8-bit sheet of the GSC backsprites to complete the set

for now, I'm flowing with jealousy too 'cause I'm not so good at sketching on paint, kudos!~

Years
  • Are those pokemon drawn to scale? These are really just amazing.
    Only crit I can really give is that the small pokemon aren't really recognizable when drawn that way.

-Smash

Lv.86 Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Well guys, the lack of updates is that im not spriting Pokemon at the moment. I could update with non-pokeman related stuff, though.

Are those pokemon drawn to scale? These are really just amazing.
    Only crit I can really give is that the small pokemon aren't really recognizable when drawn that way.

It's because the scale is measured to be the ideal size to sprite humans, in game standarts. Either way, the smallest poke is Diglett, and he's right there doing fine. (Wailord takes my whole comp screen.)

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Well guys, the lack of updates is that im not spriting Pokemon at the moment. I could update with non-pokeman related stuff, though.

It's not like you have to upload pokemon sprites smash. I'm sure Everyone would love seeing a update though. Even if its non pokemon related. Besides having variety in your sprite gallery is a good thing to have.

Back