• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pixels & Paintings

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • +1 to list of artists I admire on this forum xD Your range of talents are exceptional!
    I particularly really love your style of digital painting. I've always had a preference to Kyogre, but the way you've painted that groudon is incredibly amazing!
    I really hope you do paint some more and post some!

It's been said multiple times already, but your megaevolutions are gorgeous~
    Especially the torkoal, sharpedo and marowak - I honestly wished they were real.

Though out of all your works, I really love your littlemon! I really adore them a lot!
    You wouldn't happen to play Risk of Rain would you? Because your littlemon really reminds me of it's art style. (I'd love a Risk of Rain pokemon styled game xD)

Hope I get to see some more beautiful work from you soon~ Keep it going!

Kydeka

Bringer of Ground
    Years
  • Kyoe
    Thank you!
    Oh man, Mega Shedinja would be insane! I gotta do that one, he's another favourite!

Merkunator
    Thanks! And always good to see fellow Marowak fans ^^b

Zappyspiker
    Wow, thank you so much!
    I want to have a bit of time to paint more, I half finished a Rayquaza one to finish the trio that I should really get back to..

Yes! I've played that game, it's very fun! And I can see why it would remind you of it too! Man, I wanna play that again now.

Due to my love of Hoenn, Groudon and Kyogre have joined the littlemon:
    Pixels & Paintings
    Pixels & Paintings

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Those look great! They have very dynamic poses, I can almost see Groudon move already.

Kydeka

Bringer of Ground
    Years
  • Those look great! They have very dynamic poses, I can almost see Groudon move already.

Thank you! Kyogre was a bit harder to pose with the size limitations I've given myself, I'm glad you think so though!

Thought I'd finish the trio off:
    Pixels & Paintings
    Pixels & Paintings
    Pixels & Paintings

Rayquaza! ..And Swablu & Gulpin.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Rayquaza, Swablu and Gulpin are my favourite legendary trio.

They look great. I really love how derpy Gulpin looks, and Rayquaza and Swablu look amazing too!

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Your art is awesome! I have to say you're not only talented mechanically but also very talented in terms of creativity. Excellent job with the mega evolutions and capturing the ken sugimori art style. I cannot wait to see more. I also wanted to mention that you grasped the main idea of a mega evolution well. I think they're usually a good medium between the said Pokemon and an evolution. You really created some designs that communicate Mega evolve and not evolution - which is not an easy task!

Good job. I can't wait to see more. If you're feeling up to it maybe try a Mightyena mega. <3

Kydeka

Bringer of Ground
    Years
  • Your art is awesome! I have to say you're not only talented mechanically but also very talented in terms of creativity. Excellent job with the mega evolutions and capturing the ken sugimori art style. I cannot wait to see more. I also wanted to mention that you grasped the main idea of a mega evolution well. I think they're usually a good medium between the said Pokemon and an evolution. You really created some designs that communicate Mega evolve and not evolution - which is not an easy task!

Good job. I can't wait to see more. If you're feeling up to it maybe try a Mightyena mega. <3

My gosh, thank you for your kind words! Mightyena would be cool! I've got one deadline to go then I think I'll make some new mega evolutions!

More Littlemon:
    Pixels & Paintings
    Pixels & Paintings
    Pixels & Paintings

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Great work again, although I kinda expect that from you know. I love them, they look really great, and the ghastly line in looks amazing too!

Back