• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pixilate Sylveon Giveaway~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Latias

Me too! Let me get you adde . Also curious if you happen to have a spare metal coat you could throw on it?
    Do you have anything to trade for the Metal Coat?, the Sylveon all come with Choice Specs.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Do you have anything to trade for the Metal Coat?, the Sylveon all come with Choice Specs.

Ok. Trade as in you want something for it? Cuz I just need it to evolve a scyther once I hatch one, I do have boxes full of timid dusk ball charmanders though lol

Where's your FC?

Starlight Latias

Ok. Trade as in you want something for it? Cuz I just need it to evolve a scyther once I hatch one, I do have boxes full of timid dusk ball charmanders though lol

Where's your FC?
    Either look at my Profile or scroll over the red 3DS icon >.>, and trade me whatever...

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    I will be at home in 4 hours. Currently at work~

Starlight Latias

Hi there, if you still have them, may I have one too please? :)
    What gender are they?
    Female~ ;3, i can also make custom Sylveons if you want something a little different!, would you like me to add you to the list?

Years
    Female~ ;3, i can also make custom Sylveons if you want something a little different!, would you like me to add you to the list?

Female fits the design best if you ask me :) custom Sylveons? What's that? Anyways yes please I'd want to be added to the list. Can you nickname her Pixie for me? Also what would you want in return? I may have some bankball females laying around somewhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back