• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pixilate Sylveon Giveaway~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Latias

Yeah you're right. Can you reserve me one please? Then I can trade on
    friday? I would appreciate it.
    I make Sylveons as needed, this thread is just me giving Sylveons away, the only limit is how much interest is in this thread, if no one wants anymore then it turns off if everyone wants one i give everyone one ;3, so i will always have Sylveons to give away!

Years
  • Dude, are you still giving away sylveons? Pls, i'll be more than happy to get 1!
    Here's my FC: 0018-1371-8833
    IGN: Pao

Thanks a million in advance dude, i'll be waiting for you =)

Starlight Latias

Of course~!, if you check out the first post on Page 7 you may find something you like ;3
    Dude, are you still giving away sylveons? Pls, i'll be more than happy to get 1!
    Here's my FC: 0018-1371-8833
    IGN: Pao

Thanks a million in advance dude, i'll be waiting for you =)
    Calling a Girl Dude?, that's neat :P, I will be on tomorrow and later today i'm wide awake so ummm... i will add you to the list

Years
  • Of course~!, if you check out the first post on Page 7 you may find something you like ;3

Aw, man, I wish I still had my Skype; if I do get one, I'll PM you, but I'm usually the type to make accounts then forget the password five minutes later, unless I use a password I've had for a while Q//u//Q I'll see if I can- and happy birthday in advance!

Starlight Latias

Of course~!, if you check out the first post on Page 7 you may find something you like ;3

Aw, man, I wish I still had my Skype; if I do get one, I'll PM you, but I'm usually the type to make accounts then forget the password five minutes later, unless I use a password I've had for a while Q//u//Q I'll see if I can- and happy birthday in advance!
    Thank you!, i'm online right now if you wanna add me :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    Hey I will be on most of the day today and tonight. I would love one of those sylveons! Just added your FC

Years
  • I would honestly love a slyveon, currently just rebought omega ruby and this would be a great help :) i can put my friend code on in a little while when im home and online.

thanks in advance :)

Starlight Latias

I would honestly love a slyveon, currently just rebought omega ruby and this would be a great help :) i can put my friend code on in a little while when im home and online.

thanks in advance :)
    Okay!, i will be online for awhile
    Hey I will be on most of the day today and tonight. I would love one of those sylveons! Just added your FC
    Okay Added, i will trade you soon~

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    Okay!, i will be online for awhile

Okay Added, i will trade you soon~

hey sorry if I missed any requests, had the game on but was a little preoccupied. Saw you were on but you got off right after i saw you haha. If you got a minute i will be on longer but if not ill see you around!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2019
    lol this always happens to me in giveaways...went to give you a congrats and you dissapeared...oh well

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back