• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza: Food for thought.

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
  • 2 toppings with melted cheese is the sweet spot for me. not too many flavors tryna clash with each other and make a whole mess of your taste buds lol. if it's something like a meat-lovers though, i can sorta give it a pass since a majority of the toppings is just different kinds of meat and they sorta blend together after sometime.

Same 🤤

Years
  • I sort of agree with the two toppings thing, but i find three to be the sweet spot. Chicken, bacon and sweetcorn with barbecue sauce!

Having said that, the best pizza I've ever had was just cheese, although that was in Italy so they had an unfair advantage ;)

Oh and pineapple... love the stuff... in drinks, with other foods, or even just on its own, but keep it the heck away from my pizza!!!

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
  • Oh and pineapple... love the stuff... in drinks, with other foods, or even just on its own, but keep it the heck away from my pizza!!!

Agreed- I don't like it on my pizza 😄 at all!

Actually, I'm allergic to pineapple 😔 I love the taste though! I still eat it sometimes..🤤

Back