• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
    In Mother 2 I am....somewhere...I forgot....O ya....
    Spoiler:

And (<_< random ending accidentally posted)

Anyway I was going to say

And also, do any of you think that Earthbound will ever come to the VC?
    I relly don't think so. It has a lot of copyright stuff in it (IE. Yellow Sub, Johny B. Good). There could easily be a lawsuit with it.

Also, NoA doesn't hate the series, it's just not profitable. Of course, that's their fault for doing a piss poor job advertising EarthBound all the way back.

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
    I relly don't think so. It has a lot of copyright stuff in it (IE. Yellow Sub, Johny B. Good). There could easily be a lawsuit with it.

Also, NoA doesn't hate the series, it's just not profitable. Of course, that's their fault for doing a piss poor job advertising EarthBound all the way back.

Ya...I was going to mention that actually but I didnt know examples of the copyright stuff.....:( if only we could somehow mind control nintendo of america.............

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    That would be fun, maybe we can just learn, somehow, PSI and use Brainshock on NoA. And if they resist.....
    Spoiler:

Shaymew

Years
    That would be fun, maybe we can just learn, somehow, PSI and use Brainshock on NoA. And if they resist.....
    Spoiler:

well...
    Spoiler:

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
    Hey, everyone, get this. I just got back home from vacation, and my two brothers told me they had a surprise for me. They went into the living room, with their musical instruments (clarinet and cello), and they played the MOTHER 3 PK LOVE theme! They knew I'm a MOTHER fan, and it was their way of saying, "welcome back".

So here's my question. Does anyone else have friends that are into the MOTHER series?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    my friend's the reason I'm into Mother. He knew I liked using the Mother characters, on SSBB, before I got into it. So he gave me a link to the translation patch. I played mother 3, and loved it.

@Regigiygas, wow that's nice of your brothers to do that for you. for a second there, I thought that they were gonna play a DCMC song.

Oh, one day, when we were driving back home, there was a detour sign that read "East Bound" but I misread it for "Earth Bound" then I was like, "Earth Bound! Where?!"

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I think I'm learning PSI. Reason: I'm feeling very feverish, maybe I'll learn Lifeup alpha!
    None of my friends knew about EarthBound, until I explained it to them, now only 4 of my friends know about it.

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    OK god trainer, I'll add you now, welcome to the club. Ness is my favorite character in Mother 2, next to Poo.

EDIT: Hey guys, Highlight this picture of ness, it looks cool: It didn't look so well here, though check out the picture on this site:
    https://newjewtube.ning.com/group/earthboundfanclub
    ----_________████████████
    ---_______██░░░░██░░░░██████
    -__██████░░▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓██
    ██░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓██
    -__██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓█ █
    --____██████░░████████████████
    --____██░░░░░░░░░░████████████
    --____██░░██░░░░░░░░██░░██████ ██
    -__██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███████ █
    --____██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
    --____██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
    ---______██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██
    ----________██ ░░░░░░░░░░████████
    -----__________████░░████▓▓▓▓█ █
    -----__________██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓ ▓██
    ----________██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓▓ ██
    ----________██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░██ ██
    ----________██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░██ ██
    ----________██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
    -----__________██░░░░░░████
    -----__________██▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ----________██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    -----__________████████
    *All EarthBound Fans post this*

Last edited:

Shaymew

Years
    Fav. Characters

In mother 3 i shall go by gender...

Female-Kumatora
    Male- Masked Man

EB s just Ness bc jeff &paula die easily. (sorry 4 bad writing, on DSi Browser)

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I understand Shaymew, DSi browsers are hard to type on...
    Well, my fever is going away, and I still don't feel PSI-ish :(

Shaymew

Years
    I understand Shaymew, DSi browsers are hard to type on...
    Well, my fever is going away, and I still don't feel PSI-ish :(

:( awww....
    well... I think that there is other solutions into "convincing" them into releasing EB on VC...
    *looks at Interrigation scene from "Taken"*
    *calls Liam Neeson*

:( awww.... I forgot that he is too busy being awesome to take my request....

P.S. I wont be on for a week starting tommorow :( so ya....

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Does anyone remember the Master Piece collections from SSBB? Those playable demo's...Well In the Japanese SSBB, EarthBound/Mother 2 is a Master Piece, so why not in the American SSBB?

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    In mother 3 i shall go by gender...

Female-Kumatora
    Male- Masked Man

EB s just Ness bc jeff &paula die easily. (sorry 4 bad writing, on DSi Browser)

My favorites are:

EB - Male: Ness, Female: Paula (like there is much of a choice there :laugh:)

Mother 3 - Male: Claus, Female: Kumatora

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    Is it just me, or is the camera guy in Earthbound freaky? I mean, he stalks you wherever you go, and at one point even breaks through the roof of a museum just to take a picture of you <_<

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Say, fuzzy pickles!

Yeah he is kinda creepy.
    That's been stuck in my head ever since he first took a picture of Ness. When I went to take my Family Photo, I imagined the camera lady would say that.

Back