• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
    Heh, my brother did that too, except he used default name for Flint and Hinawa
    Spoiler:
    and he also named Boney after our own dog (even though our dog is female and Boney isn't)

:( put spoilers in spoiler tags!

I would really only rename boney if anyone probably....

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
    Part of me thinks, "No wonder that wasn't put in the game".
    On Spriter's Resource they have these pictures of some creepy enemy named Rope Snake, who's white with a bunch of metal tubes through him, and pictures of Lucas and Claus petrified in shock.
    I shudder.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Oh yeah... sorry about that, I wasn't really thinking
    Spoiler:
    I added spoiler tags to my old post.

I've seen that before, it's very creepy indeed. I wonder how differently the game would have ended if they had kept that boss in.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    @Boney, The game would've gotten ALOT more fans, just like Kingdom Hearts, I think I'll patch my Mother 3 ROM, so I can listen to it later, :)

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
    <_< Well that music is awsome.... I wish they would have kept it in the game :(

By the way, how do you do spoiler tags?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Pocchama01, here is how you do a spoiler: [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] Just remove the spaces and capitalize ALL letters
    If you want the music in the game(Mother 3), just look at the link in the vid ;)

Shaymew

Years
    Or you can click the abc button thing in the top right corner....

@Boney
    Spoiler:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Yes shaymew, I agree, but however,
    Spoiler:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Never heard it, nice though. I have to agree with Japan lol
    PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Oh My Pork!
    I have GOT to get one
    sadly, the $200 I got, is reserved for a video camera for my Lucas/Ness SSBB videos on Youtube. Maybe next year when I get $300.

Shaymew

Years
    Did anyone else ever buy one of those awesome shirts from here?
    https://www.the-king-of-games.com/english/shop/index.php?mode=catalog_list&type=series&series_id=24

I have the black "EMERGENCY!!" shirt. I paid around $70 for it but it was totally worth it! I may post a pic of me wearing it sometime if anyone is interested in seeing it. ^.^

._. those shirts are awesome....I have a Claus shirt (not one with claus on it, but a shirt that is exactly like claus's shirt...) But those totally beat it...I just wish I knew how many dollars 5772 yen is...
    Hmmm....does anyone know any scholarship sites? I might be able to make a deal with my dad to give me some money for everytime I find a scolarship for my brother or sister, so I could raise money to buy one of those shirts... (does that count as spam? it was related to getting the shirts...)

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    To me, it doesn't count as SPAM. I'm getting paid $30 a week for baby-sitting, I currently have $60, 8D

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
    Check my profile. I'm unemployed.

Closest thing to EB merchandise that I have is this headband with two eyes on green stalks that I used to dress up as the Department Store Spook for Halloween.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    ._. those shirts are awesome....I have a Claus shirt (not one with claus on it, but a shirt that is exactly like claus's shirt...) But those totally beat it...I just wish I knew how many dollars 5772 yen is...
    Hmmm....does anyone know any scholarship sites? I might be able to make a deal with my dad to give me some money for everytime I find a scolarship for my brother or sister, so I could raise money to buy one of those shirts... (does that count as spam? it was related to getting the shirts...)

I think that's somewhere around $57 or $58. But that price doesn't include shipping costs, which added about an extra $12 for me so like I said in my previous post I paid about $70 for it.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    OK Guy's, time for our next topic:
    Do you ever name your Pokemon after characters in EarthBound?
    I do. I name them after enemies and characters. I have a Spinarak named Archnid!! and a Smoochum named Paula. And a Hitmontop named Duster.

Back