• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
  • New topic time!
    Who's your favorite character(s)?
    Argh... It's hard for me to answer since there's so many great characters in the games... But I guess some of my favorites are Dr. Andonuts, Boney (durrrrr :B), Flint, Porky, and Kumatora to name a few...

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
  • Giegue/Giygas (sorry if misspelled), Ness, Paula, Kumatora, Claus, Flint, Mole Cricket, Tessie (Earthbound Tessie, not Mother 3 Tessie), and Wes

I was never fond of the origional mother characters other than giegue/giygas....

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Hey, just an idea I want to put out there. If I were to stream myself playing Mother 3, like through ustream or justin.tv would any of you be interested in watching? I could like... hook up my headset and actually talk so you guys wouldn't be bored just watching me play a game You've most likely already played and beaten. :p

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Boney, please do! I'd like to see a fellow friend play EB :D
    Masterge77, welcome to the club.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Well, hey. Give me a time when you guys can watch and maybe I'll set something up. Though I've tested streaming it before and I was having rather dismal results concerning FPS for the viewers. I'll need to figure out how to fix that.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I can see the headlines now:

"DOG PLAYS VIDEO GAME"
    Same here. :O In other news, Ninten just learned offensive PSI.
    Well, hey. Give me a time when you guys can watch and maybe I'll set something up. Though I've tested streaming it before and I was having rather dismal results concerning FPS for the viewers. I'll need to figure out how to fix that.
    Notify me when you start streaming, I really like stream videos :D

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I may possibly do a stream around 8 PM (I live in central time zone so keep that in mind) this Saturday. If I do I'll post a link in THIS thread when I start streaming.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • No stream tonight. I'm going to meet a friend and we're gonna see Zombieland. I was actually going to see it with him tomorrow, but he wanted to go ahead and go tonight. Sorry.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Zombieland, hehe. Reminds me of that Zombieland parody of EarthBound I saw on Youtube.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Hiya, can I join? I loved the Mother Series after my friend told me all about it. Though I've never actually played Mother and I didn't finish Earthbound... I did finish Mother 3, and I cried until the end...

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Lol Regigiygas.
    And sure, you may join ;D
    I cried during the end. I just love that game, it's hard not to cry...

Back