• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
  • I didn't... Not because it didn't affect me emotionally, I just don't cry over stuff that happens in games and movies and stuff.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Hahaha, sorry. I really have bad choice of wording. I cried from when I beat Claus to when after the credits started to end. ^^ The middle of the story was just kooky.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Yup, kooky indeed. Remember to hide out anything that is considered a spoiler.
    Anyways, I haven't played EarthBound in a while, I'm still in Threed Town T~T

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Heh heh, check this out. One of my friends just started running his own Team Fortress 2 server and put a bunch of custom hats on it and one of them is a pig mask hat for the soldier.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Is he making a "loser L" on his forehead?
    Why yes, yes he is.

They should've made him a white Pigmask Colonel, or a Navy SQUEAL.
    That would be pretty cool, but the mask model is according to team color (red which is pictured, or blue) so it wouldn't exactly work out. Well, Navy SQUEAL might work for the blue model, but the whole model would have to be reskinned rather than just having the mask like it is now.

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Umm to answer Boney's question about who is my favorite character, I will just answer it with a picture.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Cute Pic ^^
    Okay, new topic:
    If you could live in one of the three EarthBound times, which one would you live in?
    Ninten's time
    Ness' time
    Lucas' time?
    I'd have to pic Lucas' time, as it was the most dramatic time period in EarthBound history.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I would also choose to live in the Mother 3 timeline. It's definitely the most interesting time period in the series for me. Though...
    Spoiler:

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
  • Oh yeah, Tazmily was where it was at. Th :| just seemed so... so... surreal.

(Th :| means The world of Mother 3. Translation bug joke.)

Post Script: I thought the Captains were more blue. The Navy SQUEALs were light blue (or maybe purple. Color-deficiency, go figure)

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • I'd like to live in Lucas' time. I like how the place is so.... Utopia-ish.

Spoiler:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Utopias are awesome. Especially
    Spoiler:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • To be honest
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
  • I just thought of something. Everything in MOTHER 3 symbolizes something, right?

Lucas and Claus symbolize the battle between good and evil,
    Porky symbolizes the more odious aspects of humanity,
    Leder stands for the almost Brobdingnag-esque "tall, silent watcher" archetype,
    The Magypsies stand for the transcending of humanity,
    Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

What do the Oxygen Machines stand for?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • That IS a good question...let's discuss:
    Perhaps they symbolize saving your life whenever you go underwater to go to another island?

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I honestly can't think of how a Hispanic looking merman that gives you a big smooch on the lips to fill you up with oxygen symbolizes anything...

Back