• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Eclipse Graphics

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2013
Hey everyone! I just wanted to get some feedback on these graphics for my game. What do you think?

50f46fbe6e00b9e6a7f9eacff3baab5b-d53ef5g.png
ordin_region_town_map_by_ordinlegends-d51pdwe.png
the_journey_begins___route_1_battle_by_ordinlegends-d50gd7t.png

The Dex
Spoiler:

The Map
Spoiler:

For more information/graphics, visit http://pkmn-eclipse.deviantart.com/ and/or http://ordinlegends.deviantart.com/

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Wow, Just wow.
This!! Is a game I'd love to play.
Alot of them pokemon look professional and then soom look like old ones just modfied.
The World Map is neat, and them tiles; DAAAMN!!!

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
This guy... He needs a contract. I like your trainer sprites a lot. That world map is pretty snazzy as well.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
This is like som amazing. Nowadays, I see lots of talented pixel artists. I wish you luck in making more.

P.S: I might VM you some things later.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Woah awesome sprites man love the fakemon you made they're like a pokemon in a new gen :D well wish you luck on this... :)

Years
It's easy to critique on sprites, but I don't know if it would help you if you haven't sprited them yourself. There are slightly different styles in your sprites, and I don't know how you will use the critique if you didn't sprite the whole thing.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Your map reminds me of Pokemon: The Lost World, which is great!
Some sprites are good, some not as good.
The griffin one looks awesome :)
The Characters are cute, overall excellent work so far!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2015
Wow, I love those graphics! Not so the fakes, someone needs to fix the form, but hey, they are pretty good. ahmmm... One of the fakes reminds me a teletubbie lol XD.
Good luck!

Years
This looks absolutely amazing! :D I would DEF play this game! Your pixel art is absolutely great! That map is incredibly stunning!

A lot of your Fakemon are very original, but I believe they may need a bit of reworking. (: For example you could put a little more thought in the shading, and some of the Fakemon are outlined with harsh black lines.

That being said, you are doing absolutely amazing and should keep up the great work!

Back