• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Egg Sprites! ~DEC~

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    there really good i think i like the ice and fire type the most

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    i personally think that the second lot of eggs would look better if they didnt have wings, tails, etc. example... the mew, mewtwo eggs would still be distinguisable without the tails... if you dont mind, i'd like to use your eggs but remove the tails and wings... dont worry, i can do that myself...

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    They took days to make? Maybe if they were all custom that would be a little more believable. They look okay, though.

Years
  • I doubt these took hours or days
    there simple edits and recolours so if you spent hours or days you wasted alot of your time on something that simple

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
  • DEC said:
    Hello! How do like my sprites? I spent days on these!
    they all look VERY good...i like the rock and the ice one mucho!! the grapichs are great !! great job!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back