• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Egg Sprites! ~DEC~

Status
Not open for further replies.
These eggs are pretty good. I like the grass one best. It's interesting how you made them look like Pokemon of those types, E.G, Dark-Umbreon, Dragon-Dragonite, Ghost-Ghastly, Ground-Diglet and Poison-Koffing. It is a bit odd, however, that the Water one is Castform. On the whole, very well done, although they are a bit wonky, especially the Legandary Eggs.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    These are actually pretty good. I doubt they took days to make though, unless you are a beginner and these were your first. Even if these were your first, they shouldn't be that good. Anyway, some of them are kind of plain, the element eggs are mostly plain. All you did was recolor them and add a Pokemon part to them, but they are cool. I like the Pokemon eggs the most though since you changed the design or pattern on the egg besides the color. Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    I agree, I dont think it took DAYS to make them, but I guess with time in between like, dinner, family things, etc., would take up a good amount of time. But I do love your eggs, I think my favorite is the Venomoth Egg, I dont exactly know why...it just...attracts me. But I like the smootheness of them. They are really cool, Cant wait for more ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Wow

Wow. Those are pretty good. I like the pokemon based ones a lot better than the elemental ones because they are more detailed and original (kinda.) did you actually draw the base egg shapes yourself or did you get them as templates somewhere? if it is the latter, could you you tell me where?
    Once again...wow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back