• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen pkmn emerald error or glitch???

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    everytime i beat the e4 and saved the game, i restart the game to skip the credits... but i was shocked of what i saw... the save file CORRUPTED!!!!... anybody have an idea of what happened to my game??? P.S. it's the part where you will first time to beat the e4 in the game....

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Sorry for you i guess...I know in D/P It saves, then credits, and i always turn it off, but GBA Games, eh. never did that.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    your game may be a hack. Most hacked games only go to the E4, then it corrupts because there is no other data.

the game is probably a fake, sorry :/

MikeSalZap

Lord of the Mirror
    Years
    well i buy it in wal-mart and i think is original
    but none nows
    it will be the emerald mystery hack gamepack Q.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    That usually means that you shut the game off before it fully completed the save sequence. However, you can usually continue after that. If you havn't already, try to save the game again afterwards, wait until the save sequence is completely over, then shut it off.

It may also be because it was your first time beating the Elite Four. After the first time, you can fastforward the credits. Maybe there is a hidden save sequence during the first time so it will know the 2nd time that it's been done once.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Nothing went wrong with MY Emerald.
    It said "Saving Data! Don't turn off!" so I didn't.
    Then when it went "Ding" and finished, I turned it off. When I restarted, I ended up at my house (where you should be)

So, it's probably something wrong with your game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    im 100% sure that your game is a pirate copy i already bought 3 pokemon version(Not Original) all off them are corrupted just like yours i beat the E4 then when the credit appears i soft reset the game... and then Booom my save file is deleted.

But that dosent mean that every time you beat the E4 the game will be corrupted just wait until the credits is done then your save file will be safe...

Back