• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkmn GO team

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2015
    Im gonna open a gym when pokemon go comes. So tell me which type should I stick to and have what pokemon?
    I love hydreigon a lot... Maybe dragon type? I need a good team for pokemon go all dragons. Suggestions can have pokemon who become dragons when mega evolved.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
    Pokemon games currently has no gym leaders that specializes in dark types which is also the secondary typing of Hydreigon. How about standing out from the gym leader crowds by being the first to do so?
    The team that I could think of is this:
    Zoroark
    Greninja
    Bisharp
    Mandibuzz
    Spiritomb
    Hydreigon

BTW, do you mean dragon pokemon that can mega evolve or pokemon that mega evolve to dragon types?

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
    Years
    Wait, Pokemon Go has this feature? I NEED it now!!!

Anyways, pertaining to this topic, I would be a Psychic type Gym Leader. I like Special stats. A possible team could be-

Mr. Mime
    Espeon
    Malamar
    Alakazam
    Girafarig
    Claydol

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    Wow! I've never though about being a gym leader after Pokemon GO comes. But I'd definetely become a ghost type gym leader. My team would be:

Gengar
    Shedinja
    Cofagrigus
    Jellicent
    Dusknoir
    Sableye ;)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Even though my favorite type is Steel, I'd probably lean more towards being a Fairy type leader. My team would be:

Mawile
    Florges
    Whimsicott
    Klefki
    Togekiss

That's my dream fairy team ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2015
    Ah nice, well I was thinking since it might just be all generation 1 Pokemon, that this is what I'll do, perhaps, not guaranteed to do so 3:

I will find a place that will 3D Print all original 8 Badges, then try to catch each Pokemon from each Gym Leader that they use, and become powerful enough to never be defeated! Lol (:

All the Badges will be buttons or perhaps pins since 3D printing is amazing :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2015
    dragon types are easier to choose than the dark.... So,

Hydreigon
    Charizard
    Gyrados
    Garachomp
    Dragonite
    Sceptile

Help me edit this team-

Okay... I will get Rayquaza when it comes out and replace sceptile with it

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Ah nice, well I was thinking since it might just be all generation 1 Pokemon, that this is what I'll do, perhaps, not guaranteed to do so 3:

I will find a place that will 3D Print all original 8 Badges, then try to catch each Pokemon from each Gym Leader that they use, and become powerful enough to never be defeated! Lol (:

Whoa, awesome idea with the 3D printing! I think it'd be really cool to do that to make my own badge (that is, if I had the money for 3D printing :P )

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Luckily you don't even need a 3D printer for that. I've seen places where they sell a full set of all eight badges as metal pins for under $15. I suggest googling for a bit and I'm sure you can find them.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    dragon types are easier to choose than the dark.... So,

Hydreigon
    Charizard
    Gyrados
    Garachomp
    Dragonite
    Sceptile

Help me edit this team-

Okay... I will get Rayquaza when it comes out and replace sceptile with it

Well gym leaders don't really use legendaries, that'd be kinda really unfair. Good idea with using Sceptile though, that's technically a dragon if you mega evolve it though it's even weaker to Ice if you do it.

Back