• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    How to play

How do you even play Ruby Destiny? I can't open it. Is there a prgram that you have to download?

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
    Years
    How do you even play Ruby Destiny? I can't open it. Is there a prgram that you have to download?

You should have an emulator (I recommend Visual Boy Advance, but that's up to you), a clean USA version of Pokemon Ruby (Usually when you download it, if it's extracted, then it's a GBA file), then you have to rename the IPS file of Ruby Destiny the SAME name as the Ruby version you downloaded. Otherwise it messes up. I changed up both names to "RubyDestiny" so there's the GBA file "RubyDestiny" and the IPS file "RubyDestiny.ips".

where and how do i get rocksmash

Read previous posts, please. A lot of answers can be found in those posts. :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Save failure thing

Hi guys im new here and this is my first post. Im experiencing save failure that says that internal memory maybe damaged or runs dry something. thx to anyone whom can help me find solution to this problem.

anyway
    Pokemon destiny reign of legends rocks. its cool that u are able to capture all legendaries and the story really got a great twist.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    Problem

Ok , when i leave the truck the screen is black , whats that MUGS intro ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    THANKS

thanks i got it working

what do you do after the eleit 4 cause i beats them and got ticket from bro and call from ranger but what do i have to do to get shadow lugia

i no that the lvl up and the 95 pokeball cheats work i tryed them

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    thanks i got it working

what do you do after the eleit 4 cause i beats them and got ticket from bro and call from ranger but what do i have to do to get shadow lugia

You go and catch all the legenderies! :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Just search for them on google :P

Supercheats is one of the best sites to go onto to get working codes

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I Did Catch Lugia What Did you Mean A Lot Of Battles??

since 'DESTINY' in Vermillion City is confusing, you'll end up in a lot of wild pokemon battles...

Ok , when i leave the truck the screen is black , whats that MUGS intro ?

your Ruby ROM should have the MUGS intro to properly make the patch work.

do the pokemon ruby item codes work on destiny

i do think so they will.
    i never used them so, I am unsure.

thanks i got it working

get Shadow Lugia in Vermillion City's north-western island.
    also, catch the other legendaries. :P

Where do you get Regirock??

in Francia Cave.

and where do you get Latios??

Latios is flying around the Gento Region. :\

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    Ok so everytime i approach any of the legendaries(except suicune) they do there call and then they dissapear... Ive got 5 badges and such. So is that supposed to happen? Do i have to beat the elite 4 beforehand or somethin? Or do i have an old version(i just found a megaupload that had the game put into a rom so i wouldnt have to deal with the .ips stuff)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Ok so everytime i approach any of the legendaries(except suicune) they do there call and then they dissapear... Ive got 5 badges and such. So is that supposed to happen? Do i have to beat the elite 4 beforehand or somethin? Or do i have an old version(i just found a megaupload that had the game put into a rom so i wouldnt have to deal with the .ips stuff)

OK you need to get all 8 badges and beat the Elite 4 to get a chance to catch/kill the legendaries ;)

I might make a walkthrough for the game as people badly need one

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    so can someone pm me a list of the codes that work but i dont want any pokemon codes unless there for the starters i have blaziken and quilava but i wanted charmander and chimjar (or how ever its spelt) but i choose grass for then 2 so i stupily (as my fave starters are the fire) got grass oh and no tm and hm item codes i never use tm's i just collete then

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    I beat Rayquaza and Angeallan in Rescue Rangers, but I did lose to Rayquaza once. My team is filling out the paperwork, what's next?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back