• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    both i have every single egendary i will list them

articuno
    moltres
    zapdos
    mewtwo
    mew
    entie
    riakuo
    suicune
    ho-oh
    lugia
    celebi
    regirock
    registeel
    regice
    latias
    latios
    groundon
    kyogre
    rayquaza
    jirachi
    deoxys
    mesprit
    azelf
    uxie
    dialga
    palkia
    cressilla
    giritina
    heatran
    regigias
    phione
    manaphy
    darkrai
    shaymin
    arceus
    rotom (if included)
    dark lugia
    (sorry about the spelings)

two pictures

JCD

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    I have a question that i hope i can post here; every time i start up Ruby Final Destiny, after patching it to an original U.S. Ruby ROM and opening in an emulator, it goes really glitchy from the start. The water drops in the begining are blobs of, well, stuff. But when i get to after Prof. Birch in the opening, the entire screen glitches up and you can't see anything. i managed to get out of the truck, but then it went into an infinite loop. i have seen the spoilers, and it looks like a sweet game, and was hoping maybe you could tell why it wasn't working. probably i'm doing something wrong.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    what a'm i going to do i used my master ball to catch entei can i trade with other games?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    please give time to read the previous post and refer to the first post as a guide. thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    suicune is on snow soft city surf to the right of the gym and you will see a cave there go inside make your way through the maze and there is suicune

where is the master ball in cinnabar island and can i still catch legendaries after the credits roll

Last edited:

JCD

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    i tried patching to a different Ruby ROM, and RFD worked. my bad. i should have tried that first (although i thought i did).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back