• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Mewtwo is in the cave in Blue Path (not in Blue Path Cave)...
    Dialga and palkia are unbattlable(is that even a word? :D) until you finish the Shadow Lugia Final Event.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    OK, i found that. Can u write list of places of all legendaries, it would help all. Mewtwo ran off. So next pokemon which i can catch after last fight.
    BTW. I hate regis, they are so hard to catch.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    See the whole map in the first page of this thread... Blue Path is below Polaris Town in SELARO ISLAND.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    Where is regirock? I remember that it is in small cave but i don't remember where.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Pina Francia...
    Man.., why don't you just explore the world? :D That's the main point of adventure, right? :D
    Oh well...

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2009
    One little question, what i have to do after catching all legends? Is it end of the game? BTW. Where are Arceus and Deoxys (i know that he is there where was Wally but i don't know where is it [i've already been there]).

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Arceus- He is located in destiny by green valley.....
    Deoxys- South from the desert, walk south untill you enter a town, there will be an event, walk into the middle and he will appear.

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    Hey I had forgetting about not loosing to DIARK after beatin SHELLY and I did that and I saved. So am I just pretty much out of luck? Or is there a way around it? I doubt that there is. :(

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • What do you do after you defeat Blaine? I just beat Mt. Pyre, and surfed to Cinnabar Isle. What now?

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    is baby lugia in that house that says gone fishing?

Tony the Awesome

mi nombre es tony
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Hey, what do I do after I do the generator event for Alex?
    I got TM24 from him and beat my bro.

Arcon-Death

I can haz ur hackz nao?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Ok, I have caught almost all the legendaries, and even after searching, reading, and watching some of the youtube videos, I have been unable to find 3 pokemon.

LATIAS, cannot locate "S.F. Path" though ive probably been over it a few times

Cresselia - I have been in and out of Francia Cave (forest entrance) so many times.... Im Out of places to look

Arceus - Got horribly horribly lost when trying to find him

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    okay... it's difficult to quote all the questions without the aid of a mouse... here goes my response in random order... Sorry...

1. Must you not to read the previous posts to answer each of your questions!?
    2. Baby Lugia, you'll never miss it for it's an event.
    3. After the brother gym battle, electric cave event, TM 24 giving event, blahblahbalahbalh.... head/surf down and head to SELARO ISLAND and go to ROSE PATH. Head to DOWNPOUR CITY for the 6th badge! see the map in the first post for reference. Sheesh...
    4. FLY is in RETAZO ISLAND. after the 6th badge, head to bee woods. sheesh...
    5. Finish the Shadow Lugia Final event in KANTO to get Latias, Cresselia and Arceus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back