• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
  • I reached the end of the beta, wow DJG, you f'ing rock! I need to know what happens to you, umm your character, whatever

Last edited:

master morty

Master Spriter
    Years
  • ok i was at the part where u fight the lvl 99 dark lugia and i ran away and blitz said i had to live and teleported me to retazo town is this supposed to happen??? Also when u get dive from ash i go in the cave and i c krona and she tells me theres a pokemon a go inside but the pokemon makes me get out so i dont really know where to go now.

Yes its supposed to happen and did you do the Luminous cenaries in the seafloor cavern event? and do you have the seventh badge? if not go complete those quests
    and entie will let you pass ;)

P.S.
    seafloor cavern (or what ever it's called) is south of cinabar you have to dive to get there

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    hi ive just started playin ur hack for at least a week in a half i love it!!! i have a question though i still cant find the location of ho-oh ive download the legendary guide doesnt help me and i have all 8 badges and beat elite for plz help me!!!

master morty

Master Spriter
    Years
  • hi ive just started playin ur hack for at least a week in a half i love it!!! i have a question though i still cant find the location of ho-oh ive download the legendary guide doesnt help me and i have all 8 badges and beat elite for plz help me!!!

Ho oh is on the sea path between cinabar isle and retazo city You'll need to get the item that's on it's island it really "stands out" you'll know what I'm talking about;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    Wooooo HOOOOO Thank you i got ho-oh now all i need is latios and suicune got any ideas on how i can get them easier?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    For some reason, Cressilia is not showing up. I have all of the other legendaries (Except Angellean) and have been to where Cressilia is located. What should I do to fix this?

Years
  • Ok, so what version is the final version? I downloaded the version on his first post, but I'm not sure if thats the final version or not. It says its version four, so just wondering if there was another one.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I'm New And I'm Not Gonna Check 47 Pages,

I Lost To "PKMN Threat Jagold" How Do I Get Back To Have A Rematch So I Can Get On With The Storyline

Go back to Vermillion and enter the cave once again...

What Happens If You Like Say,

Lose To Diark In Reign Of Legends Or Lose To Raquaza/Angeallen In Rescue Rangers

In losing to Diark, you'll never gonna continue the game if you lose to Shelly, or to Diark.
    In losing to Angeallen, I don't know for sure... I forgot...

Ok, so I just beat the Elite Four but for some reason Ruby Destiny is the only ROM that will not allow me to save. I can do the freeze game state thing and that's what I've done the whole time but I can't do that after the Elite Four because I can't actually load the game as it brings me back home. This means i can't go any further than fighting Ash which is really annoying.

Side notes/questions: Did you make shinies easier to encounter because I caught a shiny Zubat and Ive never even seen a wild shiny before and I've been playing for 10 years. In the same sense did you make the Pokerus easier to contract because it's also something I've never had but I got it in Ruby Destiny. Lucky me.

Very good hack so far though, thank you.

I think there's a thread around the Hack Showcase about how to play ROMs. please do so read it. it might help.

also, Shiny Horsea is meant to be there, however, once you encountered it, your luck in encountering a shiny in Thin Forest will increase, unless you leave and come back again.

Pardon me if this has been stated but whats LoG?

Life of Guardians...
    my next hack after Rescue Rangers.

I reached the end of the beta, wow DJG, you f'ing rock! I need to know what happens to you, umm your character, whatever

what happens to Jagold in Reign of Legends?
    his soul is now free and went to the world of the dead for the rest of his afterlife. :\

Ho oh is on the sea path between cinabar isle and retazo city You'll need to get the item that's on it's island it really "stands out" you'll know what I'm talking about;)

I didn't even know that item can make Ho-oh appear. :\

For some reason, Cressilia is not showing up. I have all of the other legendaries (Except Angellean) and have been to where Cressilia is located. What should I do to fix this?

I don't know what caused Cresselia to hide from you.
    I got no problems with legendaries...

where do i need to go? i dont find the tabuli town sobbbb please answer? =))

Tabuli Town's location is...

Head to Retazo City.
    Head left to reach Lust Path.
    Head south to reach Pyre Path.
    Head South to reach Cyan Path and Cyan Forest.
    Work your way out of the forest.

Ok, so what version is the final version? I downloaded the version on his first post, but I'm not sure if thats the final version or not. It says its version four, so just wondering if there was another one.

the latest version in the thread, Version 4.

anybody know where lost cave is

left of Luster Town.

Where can I catch beldum? I need to know it, please!! xD

After your battle with the E4, head back to where Ash gave you HM Dive.

neger

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    DJG i have caught a munchlax does it evolve to snorlax in your hack??
    if it do plx answer how

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    can you give me a screenshot whit the azelf location in the unown cave? i cant ecounter him

Last edited:

neger

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2009
    when you get in to the unown cave just go left as far as you can then up

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    DJG i have caught a munchlax does it evolve to snorlax in your hack??
    if it do plx answer how

yes. Munchlax will evolve through happiness like a Togepi.

can you give me a screenshot whit the azelf location in the unown cave? i cant ecounter him

To meet Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit, you must meet them first in Lost Cave's Icy parts where you can meet Dialga.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back