• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    the final event for life of guardians wont work :(
    Yeah djg is workin' to fix it...

i went to the nersury (i think) and it was just a pikachu and parisichu
    what do i do?
    Not sure whatcha mean...

AND in reign of legends, how to u get a gallade, and magmezone?
    Gallade - Evolve Kirla on 30 level if it has bigger Attack stat
    Magnezone - evolve from Magneton at level 38

AND whers the other master ball at cinabar island?
    ??? There's any other MBall? :D

NatureKeeper

In SEALRO Island,the rout below that forest with the shiny horsea.

??? There's any other MBall? :D

Jagold mentioned one in Cinnabar once. Said there were two. However, It's our right to get another one, Dark Lugia needs the Master Ball, and we must hav a chance to catch it, so we must have another one for our own use :), an in my case, ANGEALLEN. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    HELP!!

you said, in your legendary guide to go after the legendary birds (articuno, zapdos, moltres) before getting the eight badges right? well I have seven, with all the legendaries in that section exept them and kyogre, and they keep running away! help me!!!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    you said, in your legendary guide to go after the legendary birds (articuno, zapdos, moltres) before getting the eight badges right? well I have seven, with all the legendaries in that section exept them and kyogre, and they keep running away! help me!!!!
    Birds are obtainable after league imo...

Dark Lugia needs the Master Ball, and we must hav a chance to catch it, so we must have another one for our own use :), an in my case, ANGEALLEN. ;)
    Yeah Angeallen... that might be the reason

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Ummmmm.....
    Master DJG,
    Im stuck on RR I nearly finished tower of fate but the dragon gods are giving me trouble do you think in the remake of RR you could make them a bit weaker the pokemon who give me problems are breatherna and rayquaza(dont know about ANGELLEAN AND DEVEHELL i havent faced them XD).

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

jirachi is not coming out in the rock in mine

Did you finish the Lugia event in Vermilion? Checkflag: If 0x0, the goto @1, if 0x1 goto @2

#org @1
    = It's normal. You need to finish the event.

#org @2
    = Maybe some sort of glitch :S

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Did you finish the Lugia event in Vermilion? Checkflag: If 0x0, the goto @1, if 0x1 goto @2

#org @1
    = It's normal. You need to finish the event.

#org @2
    = Maybe some sort of glitch :S
    LOL :D :D Btw shoudn't it be compare LASTRESULT? :D
    Jirachi's event shouldn't be glitch... it worked fine for me...
    xasox : maybe ya really didn't finish XD001's event

NatureKeeper

LOL :D :D Btw shoudn't it be compare LASTRESULT? :D
    Jirachi's event shouldn't be glitch... it worked fine for me...
    xasox : maybe ya really didn't finish XD001's event

I meant the flag of lugia XD001, IF you set the flag and caught\beat lugia, then ...

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Cant get Espeon :-(

Relevant to Pokemon Ruby Destiny: RoL

Quoted from "Ruby Destiny Walkthrough on freewebs"

"The male Eevee evolves to Jolteon(thunderstone), Vaporeon(water stone), flareon(fire stone), leafeon (leaf stone), umbreon(moon stone)... While the female Eevee evolves to Leafeon(leaf stone), Glaceon(water stone), Espeon (sun stone), Umbreon(moon stone), Flareon(fire stone)..."

I've successfully be able to get all but Espeon. Ive tried to use the sun stone at both day AND night, and no luck. Please help!

PS Love the game, keep up the good work :-)

One more question. Many pokemon not origionally included in the Ruby game dont get recorded into the Pokedex for further viewing afterwards after catching or viewing them in the wild. Ive been using mine to attempt to catch as many as possible, but it makes it very difficult when I cant see many in my pokedex that i see randomly or even catch in the wild. Did i miss something? is there somewhere you can upgrade your pokedex? or is there no way around it. Ill make due, but it would be nice is there was a way to see them.

Last edited:

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Something I found (I think) in Rescue Rangers is when I caught a Grovyle, when I got the mission to find Shaymin, replaced my Pikachu. I went to the PC and it said there was a pokemon in Box 1, but there was nothing.

Doesn't matter, I taught Grovyle flash instead. This is only something that happened to me.

I searched, but I am a poor searcher...

Years
    i'm in franca forest, and i beat shelly, but lost to diark. when i went back to try again, shelly just stood there after he told her to attack me, and he just sits there, so i cant get to the next part. what am i suppose to do?

PokeMoon

Proud "Teh New Era" Member
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    i'm in franca forest, and i beat shelly, but lost to diark. when i went back to try again, shelly just stood there after he told her to attack me, and he just sits there, so i cant get to the next part. what am i suppose to do?

That happened to me.
    Your gonna have to start the whole game ever or load a saved game before that happened...
    Always save before that event.

Where can I find the cold scarf in Life of Guardians?

I don't think it's been released yet...
    You don't need it though.
    Just keep trying to go through the place. It takes several tries, but you will get to it eventually, even if it is a pain in the arse.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back