• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Jb Crosell owned me....
    Got owned by myself, always fun... haha!
    Anyway there are some boulders at some places.
    is the Hm strenght in this beta or is it availeble in the next version?

Years
  • Where does beta 4 end? Because I just finished my 2nd battle with Jimmy after the airship crashed and now I'm stuck on what to do. And another question, how do I evolve Frozzel? Mine is already lvl 43.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • oh plzzzzzzzzzzz some one help meeeeeee?!?!?!?i have downloaded the beta version 4 and i also patched ruby(v1.0)but after i see the day/night system anylyze screnie my game just gets black and no sound no nothing i am u sing vba link 1.7.2 . plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some one help me i really wanted to play this game =(

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz some one help me i really wanted to play this game =(
    Search with google for "Pokemon Ruby Rom V.1.0" and download it, it should work with that one.

Where does beta 4 end? Because I just finished my 2nd battle with Jimmy after the airship crashed and now I'm stuck on what to do. And another question, how do I evolve Frozzel? Mine is already lvl 43.
    I suppose you know the end of beta, so I'll proceed to the second part of question.
    It evolves to Nevidrel on level 48

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • ahhhhhhh man i downloaded the best fresh rom okay!and all other patches i have applied they worked perfectly.but this one would also worked but that blasted day night system must be cozing probs plzzzzzzzzzz someone help??!?!?!?!?!i have also tested it in vba 1.8.0 but still no luck plzzzzzz help

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2009
    how do you make the pokemons that need love to evolve, evolve faster?

Last edited:

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • YAY!!!!

Helooooooooo?????no body is answering my question cant someone make a video that this hack worked in vba link???????????????Man i hate it when iu cant get help

Edit: nevermind i got it working ^_^(I have no idea why did the black screen came but its working perfectly right now YAY!!!)

Edit:I also decided to upload a config file for VBA Link V 1.7.2(i know this maybe posted somewhere in this thread but coz of my celebration i have uploaded it enjoy ^_^ and if u still need any help with this black screen Prob then PM me anytime

Last edited:

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • hey guys i dont know if i should post errors in here but still i will post it
    i dont if it is posted before or not(if so then am very sorry) but i found very disappointing tile bug in water pokemon maze contest in LOG and i will also post a picture

its very annoying coz its the only path to finish the contest but coz of that bug i cant get throghu i hope DJG fixes it Thanks

And i got another question.well after the angellena(i dunno how to spell) event Why is it always raining in everywhere??????????? even in the desert LOL its very odd and its very bad for my charizard so can anyone tell me how to fix that thanks

how do you make the pokemons that need love to evolve, evolve faster?
    well there isnt any way lol but u will have to battle with them a lot for them to love u it doesnt matter how much u walk or feed them rare candies to level them up lol
    umm,,guys how to emulate???pls tell me(( its .ips
    its very annoying and noob question oh well ^_^
    plz read the rules of hacking and u need a ips patcher or u could just go to youtube and find out how

Last edited:

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • ummm guys i am getting kinda confused o.O how do u evolve feebas(since i cant find any berry mixers to rise its beauty) and is feebas available in water pokemon contest???????????and i cant find trapinch so how do u find them.flygon is my all time fav dragon pokemon D:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    ummm guys i am getting kinda confused o.O how do u evolve feebas(since i cant find any berry mixers to rise its beauty) and is feebas available in water pokemon contest???????????and i cant find trapinch so how do u find them.flygon is my all time fav dragon pokemon D:

What game are you playing?

Ok. I've tried this a few times b4 and never gotten a direct answer. Do I post Ruby Destiny errors here, I would like an answer from DJG, if possible.

If you wish to report bugs or errors from my two previous games, which were Reign of Legends and Rescue Rangers, then don't bother posting 'em.
    I am well aware of those glitches. Plus the fact that I'll remake 'em when I still have time.
    If errors about Life of Guardians, then post 'em on the main thread.

hey guys i dont know if i should post errors in here but still i will post it
    i dont if it is posted before or not(if so then am very sorry) but i found very disappointing tile bug in water pokemon maze contest in LOG and i will also post a picture

its very annoying coz its the only path to finish the contest but coz of that bug i cant get throghu i hope DJG fixes it Thanks

And i got another question.well after the angellena(i dunno how to spell) event Why is it always raining in everywhere??????????? even in the desert LOL its very odd and its very bad for my charizard so can anyone tell me how to fix that thanks

eek... tnx for those reports.
    I'll try and remember 'em, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back