• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Going to battle Houndoomed for badges soon. He will post results since I won't be back on. :D

Battled The Opera Ghost for badges

He won my badge 1-0
I won his badge 3-0

However in both battles he ran an explosion Gigalith which I thought under Self KO clause was not allowed?
EDIT: Apparently it's fine, it was his first pokemon on both occasions we both get badges.

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
It's only illegal if it's his/her last pokemon. Otherwise, it's fine.

Ok then, either way badges exchange hands, and to answer your question: Yes, you need ultra rank to use kyogre on your gym team, but you cant use it in the toury either way and I cant use my Big Red mack truck that can 2 hit KO kyogre with Equake Mwah ha ha ha!

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Ok then, either way badges exchange hands, and to answer your question: Yes, you need ultra rank to use kyogre on your gym team, but you cant use it in the toury either way and I cant use my Big Red mack truck that can 2 hit KO kyogre with Equake Mwah ha ha ha!

Houndoomed, come to the wifi room now. Don't bring any ubers unless you really want to. I won't bring any.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years

Ok. Thank you for telling me. I was aware of the no-uber rule, though. I've got you as my first opponent in Round 1. And Kyogre OHKO's Big Red Mack Trucks with Water Spout, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, and (probably) Ice Beam. :P

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Ok. Thank you for telling me. I was aware of the no-uber rule, though. I've got you as my first opponent in Round 1. And Kyogre OHKO's Big Red Mack Trucks with Water Spout, Hydro Pump, Blizzard, and (probably) Ice Beam. :P

You cannot escape Groudon! lol

Also, I now have all 8 badges PKM

Hoo ahh!
Bruno1.png

The Doctor

What!?
Years
Just popped on to say, Good two battles Houndoomed :) I saw you put about the Self KO Clause, I knew somebody would say something soon but I never use it to force a tie so it isn't illegal :)

To be honest I was rather ticked off you used ubers, well, I just wasn't expecting it. I woke my parents up when I yelled happily when I won, they weren't pleased :S lol. But you creamed me the second bout :) Anyway, we both have badges so we're both happy :)

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
Just popped on to say, Good two battles Houndoomed :) I saw you put about the Self KO Clause, I knew somebody would say something soon but I never use it to force a tie so it isn't illegal :)

To be honest I was rather ticked off you used ubers, well, I just wasn't expecting it. I woke my parents up when I yelled happily when I won, they weren't pleased :S lol. But you creamed me the second bout :) Anyway, we both have badges so we're both happy :)

I take it that you aren't staying on long enough for a challenge, then...

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years

No offence, but be as ticked off as you like, the first post reveals who uses what ubers so read up and counter if you can, I earn't them with hours of battles so thats how it is.

Sorry if I come across rude

Go to the union room. I'm waiting. I'm practicing for the tournament. We're playing by tournament rules.

Good game, I lose 2-0

Wanna go again, Im in there waiting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back