• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
  • @CJ, I know it's nice to use Shiny pokemon but you should be more aware of Pokemons unable to obtained shiny such as Victini.

Edit: Lost to CJ 3-0.

Anyone else wants to battle? If you're a Gym Leader, I'll battle for your badge.

Last edited:

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
    Years
  • @CJ, I know it's nice to use Shiny pokemon but you should be more aware of Pokemons unable to obtained shiny such as Victini.

Edit: Lost to CJ 3-0.

Anyone else wants to battle? If you're a Gym Leader, I'll battle for your badge.
    Oh ok Thanks for tha advice (guess I wont be using it anymore) .. Anybody want to battle?

Beat Musica 3-0

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
  • I'm guessing you had a tough time catching Raikou?

No, he just doesn't get anything. Entei got his own movie and a supporting role in another, Suicune got a game and supporting role in 2 movies, and Raikou got two episodes (in Chronicles LOL non-canon) and a supporting role in 1 movie; alongside Suicune and Entei. Therefore, Raikou gets nothing.

And actually, one Fast Ball (last time I played HG) did the job.

Last edited:

Vsjester13

Former battler
    Years
  • No, he just doesn't get anything. Entei got his own movie and a supporting role in another, Suicune got a game and supporting role in 2 movies, and Raikou got two episodes and a supporting role in 1 movie; alongside Suicune and Entei. Therefore, Raikou gets nothing.

And actually, one Fast Ball (last time I played HG) did the job.

Hm OK anyway you up for a gym match since i wish to battle your Phantoms with my Creatures of the Deep.

Also since were talking about how Raikou isn't as great as the other Legendary dogs it has a terrible design compared to Entei and Suicune (Entei also has the best Movie out of the three)

Also Ho-Oh the leader of the Dogs has noting good for it aswell since the thing never apper in a Movie just Episodes where it did noting important.

Vsjester13

Former battler
    Years
  • Good game to you as well. I forget my gym is doubles sometimes, too. By the way, and since I would know this, Gengar hates Priority. Especially SP and SS.

I can't help it using that set on it because it is so easy to beat besides Morty got away with it back in the old days (DAMN YOU MORTY FOR GIVING ME SUCH A HARD TIME IN GOLD AND SILVER)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back