• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's WiFi League

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    andy, wanna battle for fun?

fillllll

musica, rebattle?

fillllllllllll

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Lost to Brah. Great game, man. I really have troubles with an Infernape. >.> You got good prediction over my moves. lol. D: The Explosion Heatran gave off to take down Infernape became obsolete. lol. Turning point of the game.

Lost to Brah, 2-0. 6W, 3L for me. He gets my badge + 2 Tokens.

brah

Joker2Cold
    Years
    • Ga
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Lost to Brah. Great game, man. I really have troubles with an Infernape. >.> You got good prediction over my moves. lol. D: The Explosion Heatran gave off to take down Infernape became obsolete. lol. Turning point of the game.

Lost to Brah, 2-0. 6W, 3L for me. He gets my badge + 2 Tokens.

Good game to you too man, I was on the edge of my seat the whole battle xD
    You had good predictions too, pursuiting my Uxie Dx
    I figured your Tran was scarfed and I didnt want to risk my Ape. I had no idea you were carrying explosion. So milotic was the only viable option xD
    We definatly have to rematch sometime (:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Yes, great battle. <3
    I had to stop myself from going to the bathroom the whole fight, lol. I didn't realize that your Uxie was going to switch so I just "Uxie, I should try getting this fail Pursuit predictions of mine right." First time ever getting that Pursuit correct. >.<

Won over EmoNinja (+1 Token)
    2-0. Your Rapidash is greatly affecting my play, lol. Hypnosis >.<
    Great game, once again. :D
    For PKMwtfawesomeSAUCE (will now starting to be PWAS, since your name is too long >.<)
    7W-3L for me.
    Current tokens: uhh.. 18? ._.

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    good dame musica, i'm kicking myself in the butt right now for not getting that second calm mind up. >.<

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    good dame musica, i'm kicking myself in the butt right now for not getting that second calm mind up. >.<

If you've gotten the second calm mind up, Forretress could withstand the damage with possibly very red(low) hp. Paybacked Alakazam leaving him with 1 HP, I would sacrifice Tyranitar for the sake of Sand storm killing off Alakazam, but yea, it will mess up my game without it. >.<

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    Work on some of your movesets, Smogon helps you get started, they are generic but sometimes the old reliable works the best.

It's not that I don't get any of that, it's that this is the first time I've tried to type specify before. :P

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    hey guys my E4 team will be done any min now so feel free to challenge

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    I can battle anyone in a 2-3 hours. Just meet me in the wifi room. I will be home at that time but I won't be on the comp so just meet me in there and we can battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back