• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's WiFi League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    i just got my 8th badge today so I'm going to start challenging th E4, wish me luck!

also i was wondering if i only need to face the other 3 sense I am one of them?

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    God. That was an intense battle, K-Van.
    Won against K-Van.
    1-0.

Lost to musica 1-0. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How in the world was your stupid metagross faster than my flygon????
    WHat is its speed? That gave you the match was his speed... and the fact that your stupid meteor mash never missed...

Did I happen to mention STUPID METAGROSS!!!!

Just so you all know, I was winning 2-1 and he sent out his metagross. He was faster then my flygon, used meteor mash, I survived with little HP, EQ'd him, Flygon dies next turn, then he is faster then my... Zangoose I believe it was and kills him in one hit and he had little HP left. I was so mad.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I will be mostly inactive tomorrow(sunday est), but towards the end of the day, i may be able to.

LOst to abra, gg.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    Can I nominate WildAbra as like the champion-rival type person to battle against to enter the hall of fame? Because he has won the most battles and many people are having a hard time with him. And also, PKM said something about a victory road to go through before challenging the E4. Does that mean you have top challenge every person registered (or active) as a trainer on here? I think that would be an appropriate victory road. What does everyone else think?

And me and musica will get around to our tourney battle eventually. Just going to use my AR to speed lv up my birdy. We just had our gym battle the other day. Which I do want a rematch musica. :)

And I just noticed something for PKM. Brah is not actually registered. Or else he doesn't have a trainer card on page one.

And musica, why didn't you chat with me during our battle? Also, can we trade? I would like to clone your metagross if you would allow me to. I need a legit non-AR metagross.

And one last thing, I would also like to trade with Wild Abra. I would like to clone your Ambipom (with life orb), and Sharpedo (with heartscale if you have one) if you would also allow me to. I think there is one or two others I would like to clone but I only remember those two. Bring along your team you used when you beat me like 5 times in a row.

Last edited:

brah

Joker2Cold
    Years
    • Ga
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    And I just noticed something for PKM. Brah is not actually registered. Or else he doesn't have a trainer card on page one.

Exile = me.
    Pretty sure PKM has got the league undercontrol very nicely bro.

brah

Joker2Cold
    Years
    • Ga
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Well I never said he didn't. I just didn't know since you still haven't put it into your sig like you should have by now.

I dont have to put it in my sig. Everyone here knows who I am when they battle me.
    It's called business broski, mind yours and I'll mind mine.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

I've updated the wins/losses/tokens and badges.
    Grats on BLK, Sky and wildabra for getting their first achievement star.
    They are now ready to start facing the E4 and become the first PKM Champion.
    I haven't added the new trainers or gym leaders yet but i should have them posted by the end of the night.
    If i missed anything on the wins/losses/badges and tokens let me know.
    The bracket below is the current line-ups.

Pkm's WiFi League

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    beat brah 1-0 for tournament battle
    gg man

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    I win agains Musica in Gym battle.

I can confirm to that. Lost to Eleken 3-0.

Lost to musica 1-0. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    How in the world was your stupid metagross faster than my flygon????
    WHat is its speed? That gave you the match was his speed... and the fact that your stupid meteor mash never missed...

Did I happen to mention STUPID METAGROSS!!!!

Just so you all know, I was winning 2-1 and he sent out his metagross. He was faster then my flygon, used meteor mash, I survived with little HP, EQ'd him, Flygon dies next turn, then he is faster then my... Zangoose I believe it was and kills him in one hit and he had little HP left. I was so mad.

That "stupid" Metagross you were talking about was scarfed. It can outspeed almost anything that has less than or equal to 104 base speed.
    I noticed your Flygon wasn't meant for revenge killing, so yea, Scarfgross would outspeed it. Zangoose has low base HP (77) and real low def (60) and one STAB from Metagross (with a monstrous base attack of 135) can kill it.

If you want me to include the math...
    Metagross has a base speed of 70.
    Flygon has a base speed of 100.
    Choice scarf will increase a Pokemon's base speed by 1.5*Base Speed.
    70*1.5=105.
    105>100.

And me and musica will get around to our tourney battle eventually. Just going to use my AR to speed lv up my birdy. We just had our gym battle the other day. Which I do want a rematch musica. :)

And musica, why didn't you chat with me during our battle? Also, can we trade? I would like to clone your metagross if you would allow me to. I need a legit non-AR metagross.

Just use Rare Candies. lol. I don't have AR, and you couldn't just ask anyone to have a copy of their Pokemon. We had our rematch too, lol. Those were 2 battles. I wasn't chatting because I turned off my DS's volume.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

Welcome our new Electric Gym Leader and 2 new trainers.
    If you haven't already heard Impo is hosting a event.
    You guys should go to the group page HERE and check it out.
    I have withdrawn from the tournament on a count of not having time to organize my team.
    If you would like to see the current matches please click HERE.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Man, I hate my time zone, everyone else is offline when I get on :( Anyways I STILL want to challenge some gyms so if anyone comes online pm me as I'm staying on as long as possible :D

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
    Welcome our new Electric Gym Leader and 2 new trainers.​

Thanks for the Trainer card.
    I challenge Musica to a gym battle! <--- Our battle will be on next friday
    I challenge the bug gym leader.

EDIT:
    I beat ShinySalamence888 4-0 to a trainer battle.
    I beat Eleken 5-0 in a trainer battle.
    +2 tokens

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Lost to Polkop in a trainer battle, gg man, my pokemons stats seem to be below par to everyone elses :/

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    can i join as a trainer

Name: Zoey
    FC: 0174 5370 5953
    Sprite: lass
    Team: typhlosion, raichu, umbreon, scizor, flareon, swampert
    Activeness: weekdays after 5 and weekends