• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's WiFi League

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    K-van for the last time, quit stealing battles.

I specifically told you if you want to battle VM me so we can set something up.

Me and Glalie were supposed to battle, not me and you.

But I won against K-van 2-0

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    K-van for the last time, quit stealing battles.

I specifically told you if you want to battle VM me so we can set something up.

Me and Glalie were supposed to battle, not me and you.

But I won against K-van 2-0

Yea, that's pretty annoying. You can't just go battling everyone.
    Now that delayed my battle with GlalieX. >.>

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Beat Glalie 6-0.

If you want I can help you on Pokemon sets because your pokemon are just off the wall.

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    It's my sticking to ground that makes it way more difficult.

From this point, I resign as Gym Leader, and request to become a regular trainer. I will submit team info at some point in the near future. I will finish the last two challenges on my waiting list, also.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years

From this point, I resign as Gym Leader, and request to become a regular trainer. I will submit team info at some point in the near future. I will finish the last two challenges on my waiting list, also.

Won over GlalieX.
    5-0. Dude, you have good Pokemon. You may need to train them well, teach them good moves, or give them good hold items.
    If you need help, Mikey (because he said so) and I can help you with your team. Though I may be just playing around Wi-Fi battles for less than a month, I have read a few guides and battled a couple of times.

Self-Update
    15W-4L
    33 Tokens + Ground Gym Badge.

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    Won over GlalieX.
    5-0. Dude, you have good Pokemon. You may need to train them well, teach them good moves, or give them good hold items.
    If you need help, Mikey (because he said so) and I can help you with your team. Though I may be just playing around Wi-Fi battles for less than a month, I have read a few guides and battled a couple of times.

Self-Update
    15W-4L
    33 Tokens + Ground Gym Badge.

Another large issue I have is that I don't put lots of time into this. My real life is far from having large amounts of free time. :P

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years

Another large issue I have is that I don't put lots of time into this. My real life is far from having large amounts of free time. :P

It's not the fact that your type is ground, it is the time you have to invest.
    Ground has plenty of opportunities if given ample time.

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
    Years
    gg glalie i won 5-0 it was a good fight but i think you have slow pokes you need atleast 1 or 2 pokemons on your team that are fast ..anyways good game

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    It's not the fact that your type is ground, it is the time you have to invest.
    Ground has plenty of opportunities if given ample time.

Time. I really don't play that much, thus my retirement from the gym. All my losses shows my lack of time. Don't want to be the Fantina around here. :P

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    i dont really have time much anymore. I think im just going to ask for the thread to be closed. You all should go to Impos league it seems to be pretty awesome :D how knows i might even come back and sign up for hers myself :]

Sry guys you all have been great and it was fun when it lasted.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    i dont really have time much anymore. I think im just going to ask for the thread to be closed. You all should go to Impos league it seems to be pretty awesome :D how knows i might even come back and sign up for hers myself :]

Sry guys you all have been great and it was fun when it lasted.

don't close this thread, i was kinda hoping for my thread to be your PO counterpart :( .
    ..and i'm a guy :P .

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    No way, you aren't closing this. lot's of us don't use PO, and this is like the best league around. C'mon, don't close it. :(.

EmoNinja

Working toward Good
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    we sould get someone to start another leagye since this one is closing

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    don't close it I'm just starting I at least wont a chance at this come on pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
    .☺
    )
    .☺
    if you want to leave at least try something like pass it on to another person

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back