• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's WiFi League

Status
Not open for further replies.

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    I'll start up a new league if he decides to close this one I might need a bit of help keeping track of everything but its doable

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    We Could just
    1.use the group as a base to hold battle
    2.PKM could send the templates to someone who can make the trainer cards and just have someone else be in charge
    3. The same a number 2 except with a different thread/Group

I can edit the already made cards(ie. add badges) but it might take me longer to change Pokemon
    I might create a new thread in a few days. How do i get it approved?

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    ok i was gonna keep this a secret but i have started a league and im going ot get it approved when its finshed im only loooking for people who wanna be gym leaders but its not ur standard gym lol
    if u wanna check it out and join ot be a gym leader
    go to my groups on my page its called mixed up league

again ill get it approved when everything is ready lol

but i do hope this league can stay open

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I agree. If this league closes, we'll open a new one. I can make logos, trainer cards, custom trainer sprites... Let's make this new league better than ever!!

I think you get approved by PMing aurafire or something...

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    I have everything typed out for my own new league as well I can't make a new tread yet but I have a plan to solve that problem it has mostly the same rules as in here with a few exceptions any one who wants to join may

brah

Joker2Cold
    Years
    • Ga
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Holy **** O_O
    Why close this league and make a new one? Just get someone that will take over this league and a mod or admin can change the original/1st post to that person that accepts responsiblity for the league, with a simple PM to the said mod/admin. Why close a perfectly good thread when this one can be salvaged rather easily.

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    well I already wrote out my own new league and everything since i can post new threads yet BLK is posting it for me If you want you can still try to selvage this one

parkwater

Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    ok i was gonna keep this a secret but i have started a league and im going ot get it approved when its finshed im only loooking for people who wanna be gym leaders but its not ur standard gym lol
    if u wanna check it out and join ot be a gym leader
    go on my page its called mixed up league
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/group.php?groupid=2519

again ill get it approved when everything is ready lol

lol you can always join my league it will function almost the way this 1 did just not so standard gyms lol feel free to join

Last edited:

brah

Joker2Cold
    Years
    • Ga
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    I cant take over this league because I dont know how to make trainer cards, nor do i have time to count everyone's W/L record. But there are people that already volluntered to do both of those tasks.
    I dont have much of a say, but thats just my 2 cents.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Before people start jumping, lets wait for PKMs desciscion. A lot of time is wasted if PKM decides to keep the thread.

parkwater

Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    well i started makeing my league way b4 PKm wanted to stop lol
    still looking for gym leaders btw

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
    HA HA! You guys crack me up.

Same thing happened to me. I just pressed reset button because it IS annoying.
    That's why he's permanently erased from my Pal Pad.

Since you refuse to battle, I automatically get your badge. That is, if the thread stays open.

Let me tell you guys why I "steal" battles. I can only get on the comp once a day. And during that once a day, I only get to be on for an hour at most. So if I see a battle, I am going to jump on it.

And MiKeY, I apologise again but the reason I battled was because I said I was in wifi if anyone wanted to battle right before I left PO. I thought you wanted to battle me.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Before people start jumping, lets wait for PKMs desciscion. A lot of time is wasted if PKM decides to keep the thread.

i think this thread can be run by someone else, wouldn't be too hard to keep tabs on stuff. i don't know whether to challenge gyms or wait to PKM is online :\ :P

BLK

Trainer From The Holon Region
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    even if the thread is closed we could still use the Group

if he sends all the info to someone we could probably have that person create a new thread or group and people could help out with the trainer cards
    i know i cand edit the badges but the pokemon might be a challenge

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Well who like to be my successor? And ill send the templates to them. I want someone that will take this serious and will have the time to do so. I would hate to shut it down myself since its done so well in so little time.

XAndyyX ss

Artist.
    Years
    well Blk and light umbreon already started a new league with kinda same rules they work well as a team thats why i was thinking that league could be your sucesor.... cuz they are doing the things well

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    well Blk and light umbreon already started a new league with kinda same rules they work well as a team thats why i was thinking that league could be your sucesor.... cuz they are doing the things well
    so should i ask a admin for them to take control of this one or just close it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back