• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Places to Trade Cards Online? (*not* PC!)

piecemeal

On An Adventure
Years
  • Hopefully this thread isn't a problem for the site; if so then I apologize. I'm familiar with the ban on trading on the site and respect it. This thread is about experiences trading on other sites. I'd like to do some trading online and I wonder if anyone has any thoughts/experience doing that. tradecardsonline.com seems a likely candidate. Is that something anyone is familiar with? Is there another place you like to go to trade?

Years
  • My guess would be any site with some sort of grading system in place for sellers and traders and that has an established reputation for being a legitimate site would be a good place for trading. PokeBeach and PokeGym allow trading, as far as I'm aware.

piecemeal

On An Adventure
    Years
  • Really, nice. As much time as I've spent on those sites I never picked up on it. I'm usually only on there doing card research, and then come here to hang out. I'll check them out though, thanks donavannj.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    I use tradecardsonline.com and have not had any issues. Trades are usually quick and go smoothly.

Back