• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16]

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    Odile looked around and heard the helicopter grow closer. The helicopter was in visual view and he saw 5 Private army soldiers inside. He took out his sniper and aimed carefully at the head of the pilot. He was working with the controls. This would make his death better then it already was. He looked below and saw a bunch of zombies. He would take a bunch of zombies out with one shot. He smiled. He then aimed the sniper and stopped. The helicopter left as the zombie horde began to come to the building. He quickly looked back at Yui. The sudden disappearance of Penny and cal shocked him. He shook his head. "I take it you don't like me very much but we do have to at least try to survive. I'm not going to get killed alone. Rather die with a friend then alone." Odile said beginning to walk to the door. "You coming?" He asked stopping.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!EVENT!!!!!

The helicopters are about to land, if you were going to meet them then you are timeskipped to being on top of one of the skyscrapers, if you were not, then you can timeskip to any place or location within the city.

Here is a story post, continuing with the mystery soldier S.W.A.T.

IC:

S.W.A.T.[Real Name: Unknown, Age: Unknown, Gender: Unknown]

S.W.A.T. could make out the buildings, they were nearing the downtown part of Balice where most of the major buildings were. S.W.A.T. pushed the button on the bomb S.W.A.T. had, no bigger then S.W.A.T.'s thumb, S.W.A.T. now had twenty seconds to get outside of its range. S.W.A.T. stood up, the 'leader' of the group on the plane spoke, "Sit down soldier" he commanded. S.W.A.T. didn't listen, he took the bag he had stashed in the storage area earlier down, ten seconds, "Soldier, return that equipment and sit down!!!" he yelled again. S.W.A.T. walked over to the exit hatch, the 'leader' took out his gun and repeated his last command, five seconds. S.W.A.T. waited, three, two, S.W.A.T. spotted a skyscraper S.W.A.T. could jump onto, not before the bomb went off, and about a forty foot drop, but that didn't matter. One...

An EMP blast distracted the 'leader' who had been pointing his gun at S.W.A.T., who took the moment to throw open the exit hatch and jump towards the skyscraper below, with the heavy equipment over S.W.A.T.'s shoulder. The distance between S.W.A.T. and the roof of the skyscraper quickly lessened, as the helicopter fell spinning wildly, its controls no longer operational due to the EMP blast. The chopper, smashed into a nearby antennae on the roof of a nearby building and split in two. S.W.A.T. hit the roof of the skyscraper dead on, and had to roll to keep from breaking any bones. S.W.A.T. looked up to see that survivors were waiting on the roof where the chopper had been about to land, he dismissed them as irrelevant to S.W.A.T.'s task.

S.W.A.T. removed a Javelin missile launcher from the bag he had taken before jumping and aimed at the nearest chopper, fired. S.W.A.T. repeated this six more times within the minute before running out of missiles, taking a chopper down with every single one.This would slow down their infiltration of the city, making S.W.A.T.'s goal much easier to accomplish. All S.W.A.T. has left was S.W.A.T.'s experimental weaponry, but they would suffice for what S.W.A.T. had to do. He removed a small pistol, and an M4A1 assault rifle and started down the steps of the skyscraper as quickly as possible, ignoring the survivors who had been waiting on the roof, they could follow if they wanted, but he had his own agenda and they would only slow him down.

OOC: All right then, their is S.W.A.T., bad-ass motherf***er with the goal of collecting all the military tech she can then getting the hell out of the city before it blows, if you feel like following her, I would recommend it, if you poke and prod a little she might even give up some information about what is happening outside of the city.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
    Silver looked at Yui, who didn't make a move either but was talking to him. Something about staying with the group, and Yashe, And trust. He was getting dizzy. His power had been completely sapped from the huge attack on the zombies earlier. He almost read her thoughts by looking into her eyes. She had done it to get him out of a trance. He felt saddened.

She didn't have to hit me...

He shuddered as he could still feel where she had slapped him, and it most likely left a mark. He rubbed his cheek and muzzle over the mark and shuddered and squealed a bit in pain. She must have slapped him harder than she meant to...

She didn't have to hit me...

He repeated to himself.

Why didn't she just shake me a little or nudge me?

He felt the pain in his cheek get worse and he cringed. He still trusted her... Although after this ordeal it seemed a little strange. He sighed. She wasn't making any moves towards him. He had to move first. He thought.

I still trust her but... I... I don't know...

He shivered a bit and looked up at the sky. Darkness was coming. It seems time had sped by, because it was already almost 9 at night. He glances at the moon. It was at half-moon. He sighs. He quietly crawled over to her. He climbs up to her and lays his head under hers, cuddling close. He was now cold, dizzy, weak, hurt, and confused. Although he decided he could trust her. He felt secure, laying close to her.

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    (S.W.A.T's gender isn't unknown. Its a girl XD.)
    Odile hopped Yui followed. He would feel bad to have left her behind. He got to the top of a sky scraper in just enough time to see a woman go down stairs. He took out his shotgun and ran down after her. "Wait for me!" He yelled quickly before he tripped and fell on his back. "Ow...." Was all he said when he got up. "So...... What do you suppose we do? Also what's your name?" Odile asked the woman. "I don't think that pistol will be so good for what we will encounter ahead. Might be more then that thing can handel." Odile said as he continued down the steps. Knight popped out and was going to let out a roar when Odile slapped him. "Be quiet!" He whispered to Knight who let out a moan.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    OOC: I did that on purpose,a bit of psychological experimentation on human observance levels, anyways, now we will get a name to go with the gender.

IC:

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa looked at S.W.A.T., she was a large part of the reason she had let Psychic take her into the past, that and her father, but that was still a little ways off. She followed S.W.A.T. without saying anything, she moved fast and with a dire purpose.

Psychic:

Psychic didn't like any of this, S.W.A.T.'s mind was invisible much like Odessa's, she sighed, this was not a very good situation. She wondered who this person was, well-trained obviously to take out the helicopters so quickly, focused on whatever task she had come for. Odessa started following, and Psychic needed Odessa alive, she reluctantly followed them both.

S.W.A.T.[Real Name: Unknown, Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

S.W.A.T. continued walking, heading downwards quickly, two of the survivors from the roof following her and another, male, joining them. He asked two questions, she answered them quickly, "I'll do what I came here to do, you'll probably follow me or die when they bomb the city. And my name is unimportant, you can call me Sarah if need be" she said, pulling a name out of the air, "And if you get in my way I will kill you without a second thought" she said.

OOC: Short, sweet, and to the point... that is basically S.W.A.T., or Sarah if you need to call her something, although it isn't her real name.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Raike Destan
    ---------------
    "Hmph, yeah, great meeting you too Sarah."

-Raike followed after the S.W.A.T. woman, rolling his eyes behind her back. She obviously knew what was going on, and it seemed a lot more logical then just trying to stay alive blindly. Raike had somewhat of a desire to find out what had happened in the world since he had entered this "Hell on Earth.-

"So what is happening on the outside? Why haven't they tried finding survivors before blowing this place to kingdom come?"

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    OOC: Sorry for not posting lately.

Kellyn~~~~

Kellyn stayed with Josh to find his sister staying too. Raike had ran off after hearing a girl crying. Kellyn could already make out the image of him coming back, a girl on his back. He was suspicious of the helicopters and didn't know if he should follow Yui or Odessa.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rina looked up at him as her eyes drooped tiredly. She had no idea what was going or what they where talking about. She was wondering who this woman was but was to tired to care. Looking down at her leg she felt a little dizzy since she had lost a fair amount of blood and it was starting to affect her as her eyes closed in what she thought would be sleep instead slipping into unconsciousness where she no longer felt any pain.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "Really. They are going to blow this place to bits. Even if we are still here. Some how some of us may die from that from radiation if we don't get to far. So we should get what ever you came for and escape. How many helicopters do you think it will take to get us all out of here alive? I'm certain if we don't have enough people will be left behind to die. I'm not sure you have a large helicopter force now do you?" Odile said to Sarah. He continued to walk when he heard a door break. He then heard a bunch of zombies. "Hold your position. We should get to the top in order to fight them off. Makes things much easier." Odile said easing his way back up the steps slowly. He aimed his shotgun at the stairs and stopped. "Or we can stay here and lose a couple of survivors if you want." Odile said aiming his shotgun to shoot any zombie that neared any of them.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    S.W.A.T.[Real Name: Unknown(Alias: Sarah), Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

She was not in the mood for the questions or the commentary, she leveled the M4A1 and fired as she walked straight down towards the crowd of zombies, talking as she went, "I don't give two f***s about saving you people, i'm here to collect military tech, then live long enough to use that tech to stop the world war currently being fought because of this stupid little pharmaceutical f***-up" she said, walking through the crowd of zombies and avoiding them with unnatural agility as she mowed them down with the M4A1.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((Save your ass time!))

"Whatever, I just hope you know that your just drawing a lot more of these bastards here with your gunfire. Did it ever occur to you that if you saved us, we might be inclined to help you achieve your goal?"

-Raike quickly pulled out his desert eagles, firing at the zombies on both sides of his person. He took out a few, and a couple that were heading towards Sarah, following with similar speed and agility. When the time came, he swung his pistols around, by the barrels, and in turn throwing the empty clips the zombies, before restocking at his belt and continuing to fire. This wouldn't hold up too long, he could tell.-

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui sighed as she petted Silver on the head. "You are thinking I didn't have to hit you right? Physical pain is one of the only ways that one can break out of an illusion and the other way I know how...well, if I made a mistake, it could kill you instead." Yui's other hand had a faint energy surrounding it. The energy was green. "Trust me on this." Without waiting for a response, Yui hovered her hand over Silver. When her hand passed by, all of his wounds, and exhaustion, were healed completely. "There, you should be fine now."

Yui Uchiha

Yui rolled her eyes at the S.W.A.T team member. "So, Sarah, way to be an idiot. If you had told us you actually wanted us alive, then perhaps we would be more willing to help you better." Yui would normally heal the little girl's injuries with Chakra, but she didn't trust the S.W.A.T team member. However, if it was to keep the young girl alive...Yui sighed. Her hands started to glow a faint green. She hovered her hands over the young girl's wounds and they immediately began to heal. After a few seconds, the wound had closed off completely. Yui rolled her eyes. "Now, why the hell are you guys using guns for anyways? Are you people idiots? It is only going to attract more zombies to us." Yui paused. "And what the hell do you mean a world war? Well, not in that terms, I mean, what the hell caused a world war?"

((OOC: Someone say "I don't see you helping out!" to Yui. It will be cool~! <3))

Miharu Mizushima

Miharu sighed, before following Odessa. She easily matched Odessa pace, however, she was walking next to Psychic. Miharu glanced at Psychic.

"What is going to happen to MewZ?" Miharu asked in slight concern. Miharu made sure to keep her mind blank and unreadable.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver sighed sadly. She was disagreeing with him again...

You don't have to hit me!

His eyes pleaded her to understand. He suddenly cringed again. His wounds were healed. His muscles remained sore, though. Especially his cheek. Although the act of Yui's slapping him had hurt him more than the actual slap. Suddenly black electricity sparked around him and the wounds all reopened, worse then before... It seemed healing magic failed to work on him. As if he weren't already strange enough. The wounds began to bleed slowly. It seemed the only way to heal him was naturally.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    S.W.A.T.[Real name: Uknown(alias: Sarah), Age: Unknown, Gender: Female]

Sarah listened to their arguments, "One, Yui, I don't like humans, which is really why I don't care if you die, which might mean you should trust me more if I am not willing to lie to you for my own personal gain. Two, with a gun I don't have to stop to aim like I would have to stop to effectively swing any kind of close-range weapon, thus as long as I keep moving it will be faster to use a gun. Finally, war broke out because this city fell, and believe it or not the tech developed here ranged into military tech from several different countries which now fear that this city will be seized by other countries and have their own advanced technology used against them, so general paranoia is the root of this new war." she said, "But war seems to be the only damned thing humans are good at, seeing as they will find any stupid damned reason to fight each other" she said with contempt. She reached the ground floor of the building before the others and quickly continued on outside, heading for a skyscraper roughly two miles off that she had heard might contain tech that could speed up what she had come here for.

Psychic:

"MewZ will stay with me, and don't bother trying to block your mind from me, Odessa is special which is why she can do it, Yui is special in a much different way so she can do it, S.W.A.T. I have no idea why she can block me, but you can't, not yet anyways." she said, using telepathy so Odessa didn't hear the comment Psychic made about her.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Kris Kollyns
    S.W.A.T.

-----

My mini group were all following the new arrival, S.W.A.T. Destiny had simply said, "Well future girl was quick to follow her." And we were all following her. So far I gathered that this infection was now completely, one hundred percent confirmed to be an experiment, there was some sort of world war going on, S.W.A.T. was after some military tech and she was an @$$.

"Guys, don't even bother to talk to this chic," I began, "She seems like the dense type that, no matter what you do, she won't give you many straight answers. Among other things." Cinder burned a few zombies in our path as we went. It seemed like we weren't going to have a fun time, or at least even less fun.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "Well i don't see you helping out Yui!" Odile yelled at her as he continued to shoot the Zombies. "And if you want more military tech to make it out of here and live, I suggest you tell us why you even started this s*** in the first place. That would make everything more simple. Plus if you hate humans wouldn't that mean you hate yourself?" Odile said trying to pry things out of the mysterious woman. He slowly alked into a different rooms then shut it again quickly. 'We should move....Fast!" Odile said running and jumping over the dead zombies. He heard a giant roar. "We either survive or we don't but we should move now!" Odile said skipping steps now.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu Mizushima

Miharu sighed.

Well, Psychic-san cannot really blame me for trying, she thought back to Physic telepathically. And S.W.A.T.-san can block her mind from Psychic-san's attempts to go inside? Miharu frowned. Strange. Does Psychic-san think they had that sort of training in S.W.A.T.? Plus, are we sure that they are even part of the S.W.A.T. team? For all we know, they could be impersonating S.W.A.T.

Yui Uchiha

Yui narrowed her eyes at Sarah. "First off, how the hell do you know my name? Second off, yes humans are dumbarses, but you say human in the general term as if you are not one." Yui glanced at Odile as at least twenty zombie heads were suddenly cut off. If one was to look back at Yui, they would see a sword that wasn't there before, with some zombie blood on it. "And says you Odile."

FallenAngelSilver

Years
    Silver nuzzled into her arms quietly, ignoring the pain of his fresh wounds. He didn't want to be left alone again. He hopped down and limped over towards the grass and trees. He found some cobwebs, and some herbs. He chewed the herbs into a poultice and spat it on the wounds he could reach, wrapping them in webs. He limped back to her and leaned into her leg for support, hardly standing.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    "At least i'm doing something to help. You just don't like me." Odile said with a smirk on his face. "Now do you?" Odile said with the same smirk. "I'm not offended by what you say but i have no melee weapons at hand. I'm not like you." Odile said gesturing to the sword that appeared in her hand. He looked back up at the door. It was losing its hinges. "You coming are not. I don't care if anyone likes me here i'm just trying to survive and that..." Odile said pointing to the door. "Is not the way i'm going to die. Now we have two problems. We have only limited time to escape before they bomb the f*** out of this place and deal with zombies on the way. I say we stay and help Sarah with anything she needs to be done and leave alive. You have any better ideas?" Odile asked Yui.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Yui Uchiha Clone 1

Yui blinked when her jutsu didn't work. It always worked. She narrowed her eyes slightly. So, there was something different about Silver. She took out a hyper potion.

"Do you think this will work?" asked Yui.

Yui Uchiha

Yui rolled her eyes. "Just because I don't like you, doesn't mean I would want you to do." Thirty zombie heads were cut off in a blink of the eye. "Also, if you wear that smirk on your face, someone is going to punch you in the face. As well as that, I could always supply you with weapons. Hell, I could even supply you with bullets, although all you guys are doing is bringing more zombies to us. Who know? Maybe we'll attract enough zombies that we are able to kill them all!" Yui tilted her head slightly as forty zombie heads were cut off in a blink of the eye. "I know a good escape route out of the city."

((OOC: Zamorak, your S.W.A.T. team or anything like that really can't touch her house since it is on a different dimension (which is why it isn't affected by the power outage or whatever). However, she won't be dragging people along out of the city since they don't have a cure.))

Back