• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Planned Team For Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This, below, is my planned team for Platinum (right before Elite Four)

Empoleon
    Staraptor
    Rapidash
    Roserade
    Luxray
    Giratina

I havnt played the Pokemon games for a while, but I am VERY excited and estatic for the release of Platinum, and I am hoping to beat the Elite Four with this team.

If any fixes should be made, plz help me fix it.

MyLove

Is Your Love
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2009
    Are staraptors and luxrays commonly used pokemon?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Are staraptors and luxrays commonly used pokemon?
    Eh, Staraptor was in BL, now everything has been moved to UU. Luxray is very uncommon as it has already been in UU. D: Though, in-game it has been used a bit as you can get it pretty early in the story. In-game teams do not matter, pick your faves and go and train.

Years
    Why are people bringing in metagame terms when the OP evidently wants help with an in-game team? ¬_¬

iDawg: Your team looks pretty standard to me. Your starter, two Pokémon that cover the other starter types, an Electric-type, Staraptor, and a legendary. If it were me I'd use a different Pokémon to Giratina for the challenge, but each to their own. As long as you've trained your Pokémon to high enough level you should breeze through the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back