• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Planning on restarting Ultra Sun - here's some Pokemon I can give before I restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    FC: 4098-4591-1157

I have quite a lot of Pokemon I can trade away. Here are my best ones (in my opinion):

Blacephalon * 2 (Lax, Hasty)
    Poipole (Naive)
    Solgaleo (Rash)
    Necrozma (Sassy)
    Larvesta (Bold)
    Silvally (Hasty)
    Shiny Chansey (Relaxed) - Unfortunately, its ability is Serene Grace
    Ultra Sun Totem Sized Pokemon
    All Melemele and Akala island scan Pokemon
    All Ula'ula island scan Pokemon except Thursday's

I also have these items:

11 PP Ups and 7 PP Max
    1 of each Johto PokeBall (I think) and 1 Master Ball
    4 Blue Shards, 6 Green Shards, 12 Red Shards and 4 Yellow Shards
    2 Cover Fossils and 1 Jaw Fossil
    1 Electric Seed, 1 Grassy Seed, 1 Misty Seed and 1 Terrain Extender
    1 Eviolite
    1 Normal Gem
    1 Soul Dew
    1 Lucky Egg

I do have other items and Pokemon as well but I listed what I thought was my best stuff. I'm only going to be doing this giveaway for a short amount of time, a few hours at most (probably with a break in between).

Is one of the totems a marowak?

Years
  • Should be, that's 8PM my time I believe. And thanks for responding about PP max.
    Thanks for the kind offer, I actually just got home now so I can be ready as soon as you are! Also, when you restart your game and want your Chansey back let me know if there's something in my shop you'd like in addition, it'll be free for your genrousity! :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Thanks for the kind offer, I actually just got home now so I can be ready as soon as you are! Also, when you restart your game and want your Chansey back let me know if there's something in my shop you'd like in addition, it'll be free for your genrousity! :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Except for Necrozma and 1 PP Up (RESERVED), I'll just be wonder trading off the rest of Pokemon and items now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back