• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platina or Dawn?

Platina or Dawn?

• Platina

Votes: 50 84.7%
  • Dawn

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    Ok, so I wasn't sure to put this exactly where in the forums because obviously Dawn has nothing to do with pokemon manga and Platina has nothing to do with the anime and neither of them can fit into the pokemon general forum. But I just decided to put this poll here because I thought it was the closest out of all of them.

I'd say Platina. Both are really cute, but Platina's eyes are beautiful and she's probably got more spunk if you know what I mean.....

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    I pick Platina...
    "She's so fine, I don't recongnize. She's so good yeah~"
    Just some descriptions for Platina, took from A Night To Remember...
    Do this for make this comment more longer

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I like Dawn better. Although I'm not really familiar with Platina, I looked her up, and she has a personality that clashes with mine. Although she does have petty eys.. XD but I like Dawn better because she's cheerful and stuff.^_^ So I say Dawn!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Platina is more like a real lady. Her eyes are pretty, and she has this composed yet hilariously haughty thing about her that makes me like her lots.
    Dawn to me is just a whiny little newb with a valley girl voice who will bring lulz into my day if she loses the Grand Festival. :x

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I choose Dawn. The character is appealing to me and has a voice that fits a 10-year old girl on, IMHO, the best saga of Pokémon to date.

Also, no it isn't because I'm pro-animé and anti-PokeSpecial to become an animé. :P

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I really liked Dawn in the first couple of episodes of D/P (which is obvious by looking at my avatar). But lately it has sublimed. So I would've liked to choose Dawn, but that would be unfair because I haven't read up on D/P manga yet, specifically Lady Berlitz.

Years
    I can't really choose, since I don't know anything about Platina whatsoever, and I don't really like Dawn much.
    But I say I'd like Platina, because of her pretty eyes. xD
    But I may prove myself wrong when I read Pokespecial DP.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    You know, Platina really does have beautiful eyes...that was the first thing I noticed.

Plus, she seems so regal. So elegant. I like Dawn okay, but the "aspiring pokemon trainer/coordinater(did I spell that right?)" gets a little stale. Most of the Pokespecial characters are different, or become different as time goes on. Platina isn't my favorite Pokespecial character(in fact, she's kinda hovering in 4th and 5th place...) but I like her. I admire elegance in this day and age. So my vote goes to Platina^_^

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Dawn and Platina both has great qualities and I like them both.

To truth, I have watched DP alot and have got to know Dawn's character and she happens to be in 2 of my favourite ships but I haven't read Pokemon Special DP, yet I have read about it on alot of websites.

Dawn is an upbeat girl who is learning the strings about caring for Pokemon. Platina is girl who has grown up in a family of highly respected people and she is a 'lady' more to say.

I really can't pick, but if I had to, Dawn has my vote! If DP goes on more much longer, I think we will (or should see) a character development of Dawn and I think she will 'grow up' as her journey continues.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Why are we comparing two girls that basically dress and look (almost) the same?

Neither. Platina is too "lady". I do notice she has different eyes compared to the rest of the dex holders, but they are nothing special, not to me at least. As for Dawn, I have only seen her once on my TV. Not enough first hand information to say she's better or worse than Platina

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    Why are we comparing two girls that basically dress and look (almost) the same?

Neither. Platina is too "lady". I do notice she has different eyes compared to the rest of the dex holders, but they are nothing special, not to me at least. As for Dawn, I have only seen her once on my TV. Not enough first hand information to say she's better or worse than Platina

Because they come from different backgrounds and they have different chracteristics. Such as Lady Berlitz comes from a rich family and Dawn probably just comes from a middle-class family. And Lady Berlitz has a Attitude while Dawn is just really a cheerful character.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2009
    I'm a Pokemon Adventures fan so I pick Platina xD
    "She's so fine, I don't recongnize. She's so good yeah~"
    I though it was "Who's that girl? (She's so fine). Who's that guy? (I don't recognize). Who's that girl? (She looks so good, yeah)"

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Yeah Platina is lady and princess-ish. I like her. Dawn is cute but she only take part of Contest. No Gyms. Unlike Dawn, Platina challenges herself to beat the Gyms and won Contests

metalaggron

Master of Ice Pokemon
    Years
    i pick platina
    just as pong08 said, her eyes are more beautyful
    and i sometimes hate dawn's attitude
    and i like pokemon manga more than anime

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    pong08 said:
    Because they come from different backgrounds and they have different chracteristics. Such as Lady Berlitz comes from a rich family and Dawn probably just comes from a middle-class family.

lol@middle class

I'm tellin ya, Platina's eyes are like the flute of a snake charmer.

You mean snake eyes?! XP

Back