• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

platinum dragonite's trade thread

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2014
    well, i have a level 34 gallade, and a lv 84 gallade, but the i'd rather keep that one unless its for something of more value

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    no i wont take it. it would be a good deal for me but not for you how bout some other pokemon a pokemon that would match up to houndour

platinum dragonite

Years
    so my houndoom for the politoad can you pm me when your ready i have to add your fc and do the cloning so remember to pm me if you got somthing else to ask or change the trade post it in this thread.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2010
    pwnt

im interested in ur ditto and the misdreaveous...ill give u evees or evolutions of evees for em

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2010
    ok ill give u leafeon for the ditto..but i dont have an umbreon yet (too lazy to get its hapyness up to max)i have all evolutions cept umbreon and esperon wich require max hapyness

platinum dragonite

Years
    oh ok how bout glaeceon thanks

i also have another offer for you i can max out 2 eevee's friend ship for you to get the umbreon and espion (i kind of like maxing out pokemons friendships)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2010
    kk lefean+glaceon for ditto and misdreavous..deal plz pass me ur fc and i will w8 for u in wifi club my fc and tn is in my signature...... i have platinum if i add ur diamond fc would it work out?

Back