• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

platinum dragonite's trade thread

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
  • broadway im so sorry bout this but i cant find my ditto in my pc i found the other 2 but i cant see ditto and i remember catching using it to breed and then out it in my pc i must of accidently relesed. i can go and find you 1 in the wild, but if you want me to do that you have to wait a little. i will also sign out have what you replay back to me my laptop is almost going to overheat.

platinum dragonite

Years
  • im interested in 2 of your event pokemon its the Shiny Raikou 10ANIV and your jbhf manaphy but if you only want 1 ill want the shiny raikou thanks

platinum dragonite

Years
  • okay ill just have the raikou thanks would you like to trade now or tomorrow (im not sure what time it is in your country but its 11:19 at night right now but id still be happy to trade now)

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    hi can I trade you a channel jirachi for a shiny pokemon.. like shiny latios?

platinum dragonite

Years
  • @tommyhtc: hi i like the trade and ill trade my shiny latios for the channel jirachi

@rou: i have a muckrow level 10 female if your interested

@adamtheace: how bout the shiny charizard i dont have a shiny charmander (if its says in the list can you tell me:) )

Last edited:
    Back