• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    No, not the levels of Roark exactly, but the trainers on routes had level 8 and 9 pokemon, compared to the 5 and 6's found in DP. As I stated, I lost because Cranidos outsped all my other pokemon and my only counter was KO'd because I switched it into a tackle.

~T_S

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ummm... well Roark's levels are exactly the same, so if you lost it is because of the mistake you did with switching. I prefer using EXP Share.

And just because the levels are the same doesn't mean the AI isn't tougher. (or in some chances, luckier)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    did no one here that giratina music?

Yeah, it sounded kind of odd. Aside from how it reminded me somehow of Kingdom Hearts 2,It was like it was in reverse for most of the song...though, considering where you are when you battle, I guess that's to be expected.

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    So I was looking up on a blog I found when I google searched Platinum and does anyone know if it's true that after defeating the E4 the legendary birds of Kanto fly around Sinnoh like Mesprit and Cresselia? It says after the Elite Four, you visit Professor Oak in Eterna City and then this occurs. That's great IMO, I can soft-reset to grab the birds with the natures and/or stats I'm looking for. =]

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    For some reason, there is something that makes the game crash right after I use the Pokeball at Professor Rowan's lecture. Do I update my firmware? Do I re-patch it? Oh, and the 3D Origine Forme silhouette is nicey. X3

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2009
    The sad thing is that a lot of people were complaining that the game was too easy but now I see some people complaining that it's too hard.

Wasn't that you wanted? Challenge?

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    I just got it platinum. I have NO knowledge of the Japanese language whatsoever, So Im gonna try to wing it. shouldnt be to difficult. I dont read what any of the people say even when it's in english XD

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    In the meantime, the New Ranger game's set to come out in two month's (November 10th)!!

Ok can any one tell me if there is any truth to this??[/quote]

I saw the new ranger in my local gamestop...no joke.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Bluesky is good for pics nad serebii is good for info is what i learned today:
    Platinum Findings.. Anyone who's playing it post here..

Yeah thats what i was aying. Good old pics of everything intresting. Look at that tv lucas has. And dawns with him in an empty house. oh yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back