• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum Help (Sorry!)

soyeahimbored

Originality at its best
    Years
    I looked through all the threads dealing with problems and the platinum rom, but I haven't found my answer yet.

When I start (ENG)Pokemon Platinum the intro works fine and gets to the "press start" screen. Once I press start it goes into a white screen and doesn't come out of it.

I have tried a ton of different settings that are recommended throughout the forum but the problem persists. I have tried two different roms along with no$gba 2.6 and 2.6a.

Help?

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    Enable sound in no$gba.. When you are playing Pokemon, never turn off the sound setting..
    Hope that helps...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Its working for me,if i turn off the sound.There must be something else.

500 POST! WOO!!!

Last edited:

kingkong

spriter/helping others with it
    Years
    how old is you pc
    i had the same problem with other game and my video card was not good enough, i bought a new one, then it worked.
    don't know if it works for you, try not to spend much money on just an emulator, buy an R4 for ds or (i cant remember witch one) for the dsi if you have one.
    put the .nds file in it and try
    or first try it on with someone else's R4 before buying one yourself

Back